12. His younger brother?

"I know you have lack of braincells and all, but you need to behave in front of her. You can't speak to her like this. Not after she helped me so much." Vedant scolded the new guy. Nishad.

"I am extremely sorry Adaa ji for the behaviour of my younger brother. He didn't meant it at all." Vedant seemed genuinely guilty for the way his brother behaved with her.

"You younger brother?" Adaa looked at him in disbelief. Well, not at him but at Nishad. Because she can't digest the fact that a soft and sweet man like him and can a cunning and slick brother like ...whatever his name is.

"Yes. My brother. After you all left from this room, I tried calling my family thru this phone booth again." He pointed at the nearby connected telephone. "And after a few rings, he attained the call. And I was so glad that he did. After that I told him everything and he asked for my location. I told him the location and so here he is. To help me go home." Vedant explained everything and looked at Adaa, who was still busy digesting everything he told her.

"So you are going back home?" Adaa asked with a sad look. She knows she may look like a fool to be this attached to a stranger she met just today, but she can't help being affected by his charms. I mean sure this man have some charms in him. Brotherly charms. She corrected herself.

She thought he was just fun to be around.

On the other hand, about his brother. Disguisting. I want to ask his parents how long did they both cried when they realised they birthed a mistake. She thought to herself.

And idiot, is what Nishad is in her eyes.

"Yes Ms. Little pretty sad pouty face. We have to go home. Cause wo kya hai na, sab aapki tarah free nahi hote." Nishad replied on the behalf of his brother, only to recieve a snack from Vedant and a good long glare from Adaa.

"He's right Adaa. This guy needs to leave ASAP. That will be best. Kyunki agar papa ko pata chal gaya toh..." All three of them faced the girl on the doorstep as she spoke. Adaa didn't even realise when Isha came here. But from what she just said, she must have heard it all.

"But what about the food? He must be hungry na?" Adaa looked quitly at Isha and asked in a small voice.

"About that, it's fine Adaa ji. Not a big dear. Really. I'll eat at home." Vedant tried to assure Ada with a smile. In response, she and Isha both looked at her as if he Was a fool.

"You mean two hours later? Kaka behosh ho jaoge tab tak bhuk se aisi haalat main." Isha said sarcastically to Vedant, making both Adaa and Nishad laugh out loud for calling him kaka. While Vedant just looked at her all shocked.

So this girl knows how to joke as well. He smiled to himself.

"So now what should we do? We can't go back to the main house and get another plate for him. Papa will definitely be in living room now. And if he sees us taking the plate out he'll surely ask about it." Adaa voiced her thoughts.

"I have an idea." Isha said making all other heads in the room to snap at her.

"Why don't you and Nishad go out and buy takeouts for both the brothers?"

~•~•~•~•~