57. Parking makeouts

Looking at his eyes, she knew the intensity was very high.

Scratch that. The tension in the air surrounding them was very very high.

It was so thick that it could be cut with a knife. The sexual tension.

As Nishad was breathing over her lips and his gaze flickered over her red painted bold lips and her eyes, he looked at her dangerously.

She. Was. Speechless.

The way he spoke earlier, she knew she wasn't going to complete that sentence.

Ever.

Surprisingly, his dangerous gazing at her lips wasn't even scaring her.

If anything it was giving her butterflies in stomach.

"Nishad....let's...go home?" She asked and somehow she was breathless. Even though she had been standing there only all these minutes without any movement.

He looked at her. And flickered his gaze between her eyes and lips.

Once.

Twice.

And it was Adaa who lost it.

She kissed him.

Pulling him by the collar of his suit, she kissed him with full force. At first he was flabbergasted but sooner lost it too and joined in with same burning passion as hers.

They were practically eating each other out. The makeout session was that intense.

The parking lot was isolated and no cameras were there. It was just them in the dark.

As their tongues fought for the dominance, ultimately he won, exploring the secrets of her mouth.

They could taste each other's soul. And their hands were barely resting while discovering each other's skin.

"Wait." Suddenly, Adaa pulled out by keeping a hand on his chest and detached herself from him.

This lead to another raged look in his eyes. And a chain of confused expressions.

"This is wrong. We need to stop." She said.

"You do realise we are legally married and officially together, right?" He asked with a raised brow.

"I'm speaking about morals, you moron." She greeted her teeth.

While he just starred into her beautiful eyes, which looked more beautiful in the moment to him.

"Why are you angry with me, Adaa?" He finally asked what was bothering him since last few days. His arms along with the wall behind her trapping her between them so that she couldn't run away.

"As if you don't know." She said and looked away.

"I really don't." He did sounded guilty.

"That's the problem. Jo pata hona chahiye wo nahi pata janab ko. Nahi?" She sarcastically said and looked at him again with a mocking smile.

His frustration was getting higher by per second.

"You just had to embarrass me in front of your hospital staff, didn't you?" She said with an equally frustrated look.

"It wasn't my fault that the light went away or the storeroom door was electicity controlled." He said sounding as if he is explaining something so ridiculous.

"Fine. But what about you not getting your phone with you?" They both knew this was the most childish thing to fight upon. And they also knew it wasn't the main reason of the tension in room.

"Adaa." Nishad said to her in a warning tone. He didn't wanted to say something which would lead their already strained relationship to strain more.

"Nishad." She too said in the same waring tone and came closer to his face.

"Bhad main jao." Saying this she made her way towards the car, forcefully setting herself free from his grip.

While he just groaned in air.

~•~•~•~•~•~

"Would you have liked me had I been a cockroach?" The tired beauty in his arms asked Vedant, who was trying to sleep.

His beauty.

His Isha.
Ish.

"What?" He asked opening his eyes.

They had just got done with the heavy workout in sheets. After three intense rounds he finally gave her a break. Even tho she was anticipating, they both knew it better how much she needed it.

"Would you still love me if I was a cockroach?'' She asked again with the innocent look in her eyes.

"Umm..no?" He said while thinking.

More like while acting like thinking.

Isha gasped.

"You could have at least lied." She fake cried and tried turning the other side.

"I was joking na. You know I would have loved you even if you were a chipkali." He laughed a little at her and she looked at him accusingly.

He then snuggled closed into her and kept his head on her shoulder. But his hands were securely wrapped around her waist.

"You are bad." She mumbled quitely, slowly slipping into slumber.

"I know." He replied with a smile.

"Ugh. I hate you." She started again. It had been going on since they came back from the bath.
She's asking him ridiculous questions while he is giving her twisted answers.

"Aww. How cute. Nice try. I love you too by the way." Saying this he pulled her closer to him making her groan. But with a smile on her face.

Oh how much he was loving their bond like this.

"I love you more." Saying this, Isha too fell into deep slumber in the safe embrace of her betterhalf. Her soulmate.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

One couple is on thin knives, while the other is all lovey dovey.
Kya chal raha hai ye bey?

Lmao.

Dancing or Singing?