20. Doomed

Someone once said that the most tiring task for a man to perform is bringing his girl for shopping.

But Isha don't understand why she relates to this a lot.

It has been more than 4 hours since the sister's have came for shopping at the central mall. Their driver has called Isha about 7 times asking how much more time she needs. He was afraid that their father will scold him for being late and bringing the girls home late. And every single time Isha just replied with "I will handle everything kaka."

Little did driver kaka knows, she's currently dealing with her shopping lover sister.

From cloths to jewellery and shoes to makeup, madam has bought everything, still she's invading other shops like caps and specs. And to say she don't even have specs, it's ridiculous for Isha.

"How much more time Adaa. We have already taken everything we need. Just come out we have to go home now." Isha said to her while massaging her temple. This girl always have to give me a headache. I pity her husband. Isha thought in her mind.

"No. YOU have taken everything you need. I haven't yet. There are still some things remaining for me to buy." She replied while looking at the kurti in her hand, not sparing even a single haze to Isha.

"Wese bhi, shaadi life main ek hi to baar hoti hai." She rubbed the same dialogue on Isha's face, saying which Barkha tried convincing her and Isha supported Barkha.

"Kya karoon main is ladki ka." She groaned and left the store and went towards the food court.

After analysing the menu, she stuck with a Raj Kachodi and Butterscotch milkshake. Her favourites.

As she was busy munching on her kachodi and shake, she didn't realise a shadow lurking behind her towards her adjacent seat.

"Hey." The guy called out to Isha.
She abruptly looked up from her plate, only to see someone she knows but don't want to.

Vedant.

"Isha ji, hi. Nice to see you again." He said with his usual charming gentleman smile. On which Isha was flat. She just didn't knew it.

Ahem ahem... What the hell is this homosapien doing here? Why God why me?! Why did I have to witness him here, while shopping for MY marriage.

"Oh. Hi. Nice to meet you too, Vedant ji." It sounded so weird coming out from her mouth. She has never ever called someone ji who is almost same as her age. And she's sure he is of her age.

"So. What are you doing here?" He tried to continue the conversation.

"This." She pointed at her half eaten Kachodi.

With a blank face.

And he felt slightly embarrassed at this.

"No, I mean what are you doing here. At mall?" He again tried, this time making it more clear.

"Oh. I came here to eat Kachodi only." She replied what so ever came to her mind at the moment.

What kind of excuse was that Isha? I thought we were better than this. Her subconscious scolded her.

"What? You came all the way from your home to here to eat a kachodi?" He asked with amusement dancing on his face.

"Yes. Actually the mall's Raj Kachodi is my favourite. So..." She answered while smiling. An awkward smile.

Because to be honest, the kachodi here is so lame that It is actually hard to accept that it can be someone's favourite.

"I see. Nice nice." He said and made no move to get up and go. So, without having any other choice, and like a good mannered human, Isha asked Vedant back what he's doing here. To which he replied he's here for some shopping.

"DIIIIII. I am done. Let's go now, shall we?" Adaa's bombastic voice echoed in the food court, and Isha knew she's doomed.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hahahahaha
Isha is doomed for lying.
(ノ^_^)ノ