7.2 The Bitter Revelation

"As the morning came nearer, the police showed up on that empty road. A passer by called police when he saw two injured men lying there."

"The police took us to the police station. He made us fill some forms and things I didn't paid much attention to. Thinking it just as a police procedure, I didn't even read a single doc they made me sign."

"And then, the other man looked quite happy then. It felt weird but I let go of it didn't giving it much thought."

"After that, it took us all few days to recover from the loss. During those days I completely forgot about that incident. Later on, after at least 4 months, the same man I got in a fight with, visited our house." Now, at this memory, the three of them had a horror on their face.

Flashback
"Mr. Malhotra. I see, you have such a big house. Nice environment. And probably a nice vixen too." The man had a sly smile on his face.

"Just shut the **** up if you don't have a death wish." Roared Shiv Malhotra.

"Call down my boy. Main to yaha kaam ki baat karne aya hu."
"Kaisa kaam?" Asked Shiv suspiciously.

"Jo hisaab kuch mahene pehle adhura rehe Gaya tha, use chukta nahi karna?" Smirked the man.

Flashback ends.

"That night, rain was very heavy. And I knew how much Adaa was scared of thunderstorms. So I sent you both to your dadi's house to sleep at that night."

" The man's visit was a surprise visit. Fortunately, you guys weren't home."

The atmosphere in the room of Malhotra's villa was so dense right now. The seriousness of this mystery was flowing in the air freely. And the curiousity of the sisters was going up with each rising second.

"What exactly happened papa? Please tell us... a bit... clearly." Hasitantly, asked Isha.

"The man was Mr. Vasant Goyal. The business tycoon and heir of The Goyal Enterprises. He was the one who's car was scratch hit by me that night. And the business which was left undone by us in the police station the following morning that he mentioned was ...his way of revenge."

"He is a man with huge self respect and an even huge ego. And I, unintentionally, harmed his that big fat ego. So as a revenge he made me sign the documents of an agreement in the police station using the help of a few corrupt cops."

"And now after these many years, when I had almost forgot about it, he came back to meet me reminding me the agreement."

"What was the agreement?" Isha asked with a blank face.

"It's about...my daughters marrying his son(s)."

And that was it. All the peace of the Malhotra's went away crashing all the way to hell.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Hey guys. It's me, Arya. The creator of 'AdaaIsha'.
This story of mine is lately recieving a lot of love from y'all which I am so much glad for. And I love and cherish y'all for this.
Lately, I have been a bit too busy with my assignments and test schedules. Thus, I couldn't publish or even write regularly.
But now, I'll try my best to publish frequently.
Thank you so much for your all's support and love. I adore it a lot.
~Chum_23
<3