28. Two young Couples

"Shaadi bhi meri, thaku bhi main? Ye kaisa logic hai yarr." Adaa was groaning like a kid sitting in the car. They were heading towards the Goyal mansion. Driver was driving the car, Nishad and Adaa were sitting on the back seat.

Isha and Vedant were in a different car with Mr. And Mrs. Goyal.

It's that Adaa didn't wanted to share the car with Vasant Goyal, so she demanded for a different car.

And hence, here they are.

"It's not about logic. It's just your brain is rusted. Idiot." He said in a rude yet Frank way and looked away from the window. Tonight was a very different one. When usually Nishad is always so cranky and angry when it comes to her, today he is not. Like, not at all.

All he has done today his hide his normal face behind the facade of sarcasm. As much as he thought this wedding is going to disappoint and angry him, it's the exact opposite. It's like her presence gives him a sense of relief unknowingly.

On the other hand, for Adaa, she has been doing weird childish stuffs with him the whole day. Like stabbing his foot with her high heels four times since morning, stealing his gulab jamun without him noticing and eating it without his permission during lunch, and ignoring him.

Yes, she has been ignoring him. She haven't once replied to him since morning.

And weirdly, Nishad doesn't have any problem with the third class treatment she is giving him.

As if she owns him.

Ad if he's just hers.

"Umesh kaka, aapko Aisa nahi lagta ki aajkal makkhiyaan kuch zyada hi bhinbhina rahi hai." She prodded him on his last sentence about her being an idiot after a while.

"Beta iss car main makkhiyaan kaha hai." Umesha kaka, the driver, being a naive person didn't get her.

And Nishad snorted on it, but tried to cover it with a cough.

"Kuch nahi kaka. Aap rehne dijiye." She sighed. No matter how angry she was on this monkey besides her, she wouldn't take her anger out on Umesh kaka. It's not his mistake that the monkey's presence disturbs her.

"Makkhi haa, I see." He smirked at her and looked away.

While she just sat their grumpily.

•••••

"Aur fir, Sharvari girte girte bachi." Payal was talking to her husband, who was driving towards their house. Isha and Vedant were sitting on the back seat.

"He bhagwan. Tumhe to kuch nahi hua na? Isiliye kehta hu ye heel veel mat pehna karo. Khatarnaak auzaar hoti hai." Vasant represented his thoughts openly and then looked at his wife, only to see her giving her signature poker face to him.

"Sorry." He said in a small voice and continued to drive.

That's right. It's Payal's dominance in the Goyal mantion. She is the queen. Vasant Goyal's queen and he isn't ashamed or afraid to bow to her. Since last 30 years of their marriage.

No matter how strict and rude he is for the outer world, but for her, he is a ball of fur and cotton.

And that's what he tough his boys too. Never hurt or disrespect your wife or any woman in general. And too always treat her equal, no matter what.

So, when he caught Isha and Vedant in the garden behind the hall today, at first he was angry. But then when he saw both of them laughing and chatting nicely, he knew all his lessons about treating woman were coming fruitful.

Not that they both know yet. For the two of them, it was just them and a few guests in the garden. Then Vedant got a call from his mother, asking for his whereabouts and about them having to perform the last ritual for today. And then they both made their way inside.

Not listening from his wife for a few minutes, he looked at her. She was looking at the front rear view mirror quitly. When he followed her gaze, he saw the newly weds cuddled up against each other and sleeping peacefully.

Their shoes off and Isha's hair accessories somewhere on the seat. They looked so lovely and peaceful. Payal was in an aww, and so was Vasant.

Praying for any Buri Bala staying away from them. Forever.

~•~•~•~•~
Extra sweet ho gaya kya? Please batana mekko.

Oh and about Vasant's description about heels.🤡
Agreed or not?

~YourFavArya😗