bonus 02 - pregnancy

Please make sure you have read Bonus 01 -wedding anniversary before reading this part.

→🦋☽💫☽🦋→

While on one hand, Nishad and Adaa were having their quality time, Vedant was stress worried about Isha.

As usual, may we add. Because nowadays the girl was so careless that she hadn't even being taking care of herself, giving stress to the poor man.

"Have you gone crazy for real Isha? You have been throwing up for last four days. What if it's something serious? You should have consulted doctor already but NO! Why would you ever do something which will give me relief. Khudko Superman samajhna hai na. Apne aap theek ho jaogi." Vedant was scolding Isha who just came out of the washroom after throwing up for the nth time today.

But even after his scolding she was so nonchalant. And Vedant wondered why.

"Ho gaya? Ya kuch bacha hai daantna waantna? Sab ek hi bar main karlo cause ab main Jo batane jaa rahi hu apko, daant nahi paenge mujhe." She said trying to threaten him.

But in reality she was looking very cute to him.

"Kya hua hai?" He asked, scared.

"Umm.. apko pata hai kofte mere favourite hai?" She started not coming to the point straight.

"Haa. Par aah dinner main khae nahi tumne." He said. His sole attention on his wife.

"Hmm hmm.. uska na ek reason hai." She was biting back her smile now.

"...kya?" Vedant asked even more scared.
Why was she talking like this? He wondered.

"Wo actually mini me ya mini you ko kofte nahi pasand." She said with clicking her teeth and making a fake frowning face while sitting on the bed.

Vedant just starred at her blankly. Whatever she said, he didn't get even one percent of it.

"Mini me ya mini you don't like kofte? What the hell do you mean?" He asked totally ridiculed.

"Mini me or mini you." She said with a cute smile again pressuring the words. She also kept pointing her fingers at him and her simultaneously.

Finally a look of realisation passed through Vedant's eyes.

He starred at her wide eyed. While she just stood there in her pyjama set and open hair, with a wide smile.

"You..me....wait. You mean that we..." He couldn't complete the sentence before Isha frantically nodded her head at him.

Who didn't say anything at all. Instead he came and hug her tight.

"Oh my God Ish. Are you serious? Like we, as in you and me are going to be parents?" He asked her while still hugging her. And when he felt her nodding her head again, he kissed her head with happy tears in his eyes.

"Oh Gosh Isha... The feeling of wholeness I'm feeling today, it's just... I can't even tell you in words." He broke their hug and looked at her in eyes. With his hands on her cheeks.