Darkstar's Revenge

[Y/N] = Your Name

[L/N] = Last Name

: = Dialogue

Author's Note : This chapter takes place after the events of His Jealousy

Now let the story begin.

Late one evening, [Y/N] [L/N] is walking down an eerily quiet street on his way to met up with his girlfriend to see the midnight premiere of a movie, unaware that he's being followed.

[Y/N] : Jeez, it's like the Rapture happened out here, it's kinda giving me the creeps. Why did I let Hope talk me into seeing a movie this late at night? The sooner I get to the theater, the better.

He says to himself as he continues walking before getting the feeling that someone is watching him.

[Y/N] : Steady your nerves [Y/N], there's no need to be paranoid. You have magic, so stop being such a coward.

Despite trying to be brave, [Y/N] picks up his pace before getting blasted into a set of nearby trash cans by an unseen force.

[Y/N] : Uggh! What was that?!

??? : A small taste of my revenge, to answer your question.

A voice responds that [Y/N] quickly recognizes.

[Y/N] : ....Morningstar.

A figure steps out of the shadows, revealing itself to be Michael Morningstar, now wearing a metal helmet to hide his face.

Michael : Its Darkstar now. Hello [Y/N].

[Y/N] : I'd say it's great to see you again, but I'm not a liar.

Darkstar : The feeling is very much mutual. I am here to get revenge for what you did to me [L/N].

He takes off his helmet, revealing his grey withered face.

[Y/N] : Wow, not such a pretty boy now are you? Your new look fits you much better in my opinion, because it reflects how much of a monster you are.

Darkstar : It is because of you that I look like this!

[Y/N] : Well excuse me for being a good boyfriend! You were gonna feed off of Hope's magic like some kind of energy vampire. Scratch that, you're more like an energy parasite!

Darkstar : How dare you call me a parasite! For that insult, I will take great pleasure in putting an end to you!

[Y/N] : Bring it on, parasite.

In anger, Darkstar launches a beam of black energy at [Y/N], which he narrowly dodges and sends an attack back.

Darkstar : You may possess the ability to use magic, but you can't use it nearly as effectively as your girlfriend can. Try dodging this!

He prepares a incredibly strong blast and takes aim at [Y/N].

Darkstar : You ruined everything! I had access to all the energy I could ever want! My power, my energy, my handsomeness! All gone thanks to you! While I could drain you of all your magic, I'd much rather not take the risk and instead just rid myself of you permanently!

A sadistic grin appears on his zombie-like face as he launches his attack.

Before this attack can land however, a pink shield forms around [Y/N] and protects him.

Darkstar : What?!

[Y/N] smiles, knowing his girlfriend has come to his rescue.

From nearby, Charmcaster dispels the shield around her boyfriend and runs over to him.

Charmcaster : Are you ok babe?!

[Y/N] : Thanks to you I am. I thought you'd be waiting for me inside the theater.

Charmcaster : I was, but you were taking such a long time that I was beginning to get worried, so I left to come find you.

She turns to face Darkstar with a glare.

Charmcaster : Not only did you try to hurt my boyfriend, but you also interrupted our date. Normally I wouldn't even consider doing this, but I really don't want to miss this movie. You have ten seconds to get out of my sight Michael, and if you ever go after [Y/N] again, I won't be so merciful next time.

Her eyes begin glowing as she says this, leaving Darkstar slightly terrified.

Charmcaster : 10, 9, 8, 7, 6...

Before she counts down to 5, Darkstar grabs his helmet and puts it on before taking off, leaving [Y/N] and Charmcaster alone.

[Y/N] : Thanks for the save babe, he caught me completely by surprise.

Charmcaster : I'm just glad that I got here when I did, otherwise you'd be...

She stops herself and looks down before being pulled into a comforting hug by her boyfriend.

[Y/N] : Don't go thinking like right now Hope. You and I still have a movie to go see remember?

He says trying to get her mind off of what could have happened.

Charmcaster : You're right babe, but I think it's a good idea not to be outside by yourself anymore. Even though I gave Michael that warning, something tells me it won't deter him from going after you for long.

[Y/N] : If he does try something, I'll be ready for him next time.

Charmcaster : Still though, I'm going to be by your side at all times for now on just in case.

[Y/N] : Fine by me. As if I'd ever complain about spending more time with my amazing girlfriend, I love you Hope.

She blushes and smiles at him.

Charmcaster : I love you too [Y/N].

He pulls her into a brief kiss before pulling away.

[Y/N] : If we hurry, we can still catch that movie.

Charmcaster : Let's go then! I'll pay for the popcorn if you pay for the drinks.

[Y/N] : Deal.

As she begins and [Y/N] run off towards the movie theater, Darkstar secretly watches the two from afar.

Darkstar : Have your fun while it lasts [Y/N], because I will get my revenge, and Charmcaster won't always be there to save you.

He says to himself as he begins plotting, not that he would ever succeed in achieving his goal.