Surprise from the Future

[Y/N] = Your Name

[L/N] = Last Name

[D/N] = Daughter Name

[E/C] = Eye Color

[H/C] = Hair Color

: = Dialogue

Author's Note : This chapter takes place during Omniverse.

(With 24 previous chapters, we have now reached the end of this book. Charmcaster is a character from one of my favorite childhood series and I enjoyed writing every chapter of this book.)

I want to give special thanks to @EmperorJirachi for all the positivity he brought to this book, it means a lot to me and made writing for this book so much more rewarding.

Now let the story begin.

While cuddling together in his room, [Y/N]  [L/N] and his girlfriend Hope are caught off guard by a pink portal opening up in front of them.

[Y/N] : What is that Hope?!

Charmcaster : A magic portal, and whoever opened it is coming through!

Stepping out of the portal is a young girl who bares a strong resemblance to Charmcaster.

??? : Did I do it right? Oh I really hope I did!

The girl says as [Y/N] and Charmcaster look at her cautiously.

[Y/N] : Ok, who are you and what are you doing here?

??? : I should probably introduce myself. My name is [D/N]....and I'm your future daughter.

[Y/N] and Hope's eyes widen at hearing this.

[Y/N]/Charmcaster : Daughter?!

Taking in the girl's appearance, [Y/N] sees that she has [E/C] eyes just like him, along with white hair like Hope, but with [H/C] highlights instead of purple.

[Y/N] : If you're our daughter, then does that mean Hope and I are-

[D/N] : Married? Yep!

The two blush and look at each other with smiles on their faces.

[Y/N] : Hearing that we'll get married someday makes me so happy.

Charmcaster : Me too. I couldn't imagine anyone else as my husband but you babe.

The two share a kiss, much to [D/N]'s disgust.

[D/N] : Ugh. Even in the past my parents are too lovey dovey.

[Y/N] : Hey, there's nothing wrong with kissing your girlfriend/future wife.

[D/N] : There is when your daughter is standing right in front of you!

[Y/N] : Right....

Charmcaster : Sorry...

Deciding to end the awkward moment, Hope speaks up.

Charmcaster : By the way, why exactly did you come back in time?

[D/N] : I just wanted to see if I could cast a time travel spell correctly. Lo and behold, I did it perfectly!

She says smugly as [Y/N] chuckles.

[Y/N] : You definitely get that confidence from me.

Charmcaster : And you get your magic from me.

[Y/N] : I'm good at magic too you know!

Charmcaster/[D/N] : Not as good as me/mom.

[Y/N] : ....that's hurtful.

He sulks as his girlfriend and daughter giggle.

Charmcaster : So, what are your father and I like in the future?

[D/N] : You and dad honestly aren't much different, just older. You rule Legerdomain together and are both training me to improve my magic. Mom can be a little cranky sometimes though, but that's only because she's pregnant.

Charmcaster : So we have two kids in the future?

She looks down and rubs her stomach.

[Y/N] : I hope it's a boy. I've always wanted to have a son.

[D/N] : Hey!

She gives her father an angry glare, causing him to raise his hands up in defense.

[Y/N] : Kidding!

[D/N] huffs and pouts in the exact same way her mother does, which [Y/N] finds adorable.

[D/N] : Anyways, with mom dealing with pregnancy stuff, you've been taking care of my magic training dad.

[Y/N] : Have I been a good teacher?

[D/N] : I'd say so. Mom may be more proficient with magic than you are, but you're way better at teaching it than her.

Hearing a buzzing noise coming from her pants pocket, [D/N] pulls out some kind of futuristic cell phone, which she looks at and gasps.

[D/N] : Sorry, but I've gotta go!

She quickly casts a spell that reopens the time portal.

Charmcaster : What's wrong [D/N]?

[D/N] : Dad just texted me and said that your going into labor! I'm not gonna miss out on seeing my new sibling being born, if I do I'll never hear the end of it.

Before stepping through the portal, [D/N] gives her past parents a hug and smiles.

[D/N] : I don't say this often, but you two are awesome parents and I love you guys so much. Well, see ya!

She steps through the portal as it closes in a flash of light, leaving [Y/N] and Charmcaster to reflect on everything that just happened.

[Y/N] : Well, that was a pleasant surprise.

Charmcaster : Yeah, it's nice to know we are still together so many years from now.

[Y/N] : And with two kids.

Charmcaster : I hope that someday [D/N] will find someone she loves as much as you and I love each other.

[Y/N] : I do too, but I'm afraid that's impossible.

Charmcaster : What makes you say that babe?

[Y/N] : It's simple. No one could love someone as much as I love you Hope.

She blushes and wraps her arms lovingly around her boyfriend's waist.

Charmcaster : You always say the sweetest things babe. I love you too [Y/N], and that's never going to change, whether it's a week from now or 15 years in the future, you are the person I want to have by my side for as long as I live. If the future [D/N]'s from is what we have to look forward to, then I'm the happiest woman to ever live.

[Y/N] gets a little sentimental hearing this and embraces Hope tightly, which she gladly reciprocates.

Needless to say, whatever the future holds for them, [Y/N] and Charmcaster's love will forever burn brightly.