His Jealousy

[Y/N] = Your Name

[L/N] = Last Name

Italics = Thoughts

: = Dialogue

Author's Note : This chapter takes place during Alien Force/Ultimate Alien.

Now let the story begin.

Ok, I'm really starting to not like this guy.

[Y/N] [L/N] thinks with a slight scowl on his face as he watches his girlfriend Charmcaster talking with a guy named Michael Morningstar, who somehow managed to enter Legerdomain and was nursed back to health after falling unconscious.

Why can't Hope see that he's using her? That pretty boy charm of his doesn't work on me, I know he's only acting nice so that he can feed off her magic energy!

He continues watching them with slight jealousy, which [Y/N] admittedly feels ashamed by.

I shouldn't be feeling like this. Hope would never cheat on me or anything like that. Right?

Interrupting his thoughts, Hope and Michael walk over to [Y/N], the former giving him a small kiss on the cheek.

Charmcaster : Hey babe!

[Y/N] smiles at her before turning to Michael with a slight glare.

[Y/N] : Hello Morningstar. I see you're in much better shape than you were before.

He says with a slight hint of venom in his voice.

Michael : That's right [Y/N], and it's all thanks to your girlfriend. I must say that you're quite a lucky man to have landed a girl as beautiful and full of energy as her.

The blonde male responds with a slight smirk that makes [Y/N]'s blood boil.

'Full of energy' huh? An interesting choice of words there Morningstar.

[Y/N] : Yep, Hope is definitely one in a million. I thank my stars everyday that I'm with someone as amazing as her.

Hope blushes from her boyfriend's kind words, unaware of the rising tension between him and Michael.

[Y/N] : Sorry to cut this conversation short, but I have to go now. I have an errand to run back on Earth, but I'll be back later.

Charmcaster : Ok, we'll see you later then babe. I love you.

[Y/N] : Love you too Hope.

The two share a brief kiss before pulling away.

Michael : Yes, see you later [Y/N]. Don't worry, I'll be keeping your girlfriend company while you're gone.

A smarmy smile appears on his face as he says this, causing [Y/N] to teleport away in anger without saying another word.

Timeskip

After finishing his errand as fast as he could, [Y/N] arrives back in Legerdomain and heads to his girlfriend's castle.

I swear pretty boy better not have tried anything on her, otherwise he's getting decked right in the schnoz!

Upon entering Charmcaster's castle, [Y/N]'s eyes widened as he sees Michael about to forcefully kiss his girlfriend.

[Y/N] : Get your hands off of her! Now!

He exclaims furiously as he launches a magic attack at Michael, sending him flying.

Charmcaster : Babe, I swear it's not what you think!

Hope says as she runs over to her boyfriend and embraces him with tears beginning to form.

[Y/N] : Shh. It's ok Hope. I saw him forcing himself on you. I'm not mad at you.

He turns and faces Michael with hate in his eyes.

[Y/N] : Him however, is a different story!

Michael : You couldn't have arrived a minute later could you [Y/N]? Charmcaster should be with me, I'm a much better choice for her than you.

[Y/N] : Is that so? The fact that you basically assaulted her says otherwise you creep! And don't pretend you actually care about her at all, you just want to continue feeding off the magic of this world like the energy parasite you really are!

Michael : H-he's lying Charmcaster! Your boyfriend is just jealous of how close we are!

Hope looks at him with anger and tears in her eyes.

Charmcaster : I can't believe you. I trusted you and thought you were my friend Michael! You knew I had a boyfriend whom I love so much, and yet you try to kiss me?! Is [Y/N] right? Were you just using me all along?

Michael : I....uh...

Unable to get any words out, he looks at [Y/N] with nothing but hate.

[Y/N], you ruined everything! I'll make you pay!

He begins to glow as his skin turns golden.

Michael : You have been an utter annoyance for too long [Y/N], and it's time to end you by using all the power in my possession!

Charmcaster : Oh no you don't!

Before Michael could attack [Y/N], Hope reclaims all the magic energy she bestowed onto him, taking away his powers and returning him to his drained and withered state.

Michael : NO!!!!! THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING!!!

Charmcaster : Unfortunately for you it is, now begone!

She banishes Michael from Legerdomain, ensuring he can never return to the magical realm.

After he's gone, Charmcaster looks down in sadness.

I thought I finally had a friend, someone I could trust and spend time with other than [Y/N].

Seeing her sadness, [Y/N] puts a hand on her shoulder to comfort her.

[Y/N] : I'm sorry things ended up like this Hope. I'll admit I was jealous and didn't like Michael...at all, but I know how much you wanted to have a friend.

Charmcaster : It's fine babe. It's clear that he was only using me anyways. Besides, I at least have you, and I wouldn't give that up for anything. I love you [Y/N].

[Y/N] : I love you too Hope, and I'll be here for you as long as you'll have me.

She smiles as [Y/N] pulls her into a warm comforting hug.

Meanwhile, Michael can be seen in his powerless state on his knees in front of the Door to Anywhere, pathetically begging Charmcaster to forgive him and let him back into Legerdomain.