Rekindled Relationship

[Y/N] = Your Name

: = Dialogue

Author's Note : This chapter takes place during Alien Force/Ultimate Alien.

Now let the story begin.

Gwen : What are you doing here [Y/N]?!

She asks as him as Kevin and Ben get ready to fight.

[Y/N] : I'm not here to fight.

Ben : Then what is it you want?

[Y/N] sighs and points at Gwen.

[Y/N] : All I'm asking for is a simple favor.

Kevin : Why should she help you?

[Y/N] : Just hear me out. I need Gwen to open a portal to Legerdomain?

Kevin : Your girlfriend is the ruler of the place, why not ask her to let you in?

A look of sadness appears on [Y/N]'s face at the mention of Charmcaster, which Gwen takes notice of.

Gwen : It's about Charmcaster isn't it?

[Y/N] : Yes. A few weeks ago, she broke up with me  without saying why and teleported me out of Legerdomain. I don't know why. Hope and I have been together for years and we've never had any problems. I've tried to get her to talk to me, but the last thing she said to me was that she loves me and she's sorry.

Tears start to form in his eyes as he continues talking.

[Y/N] : I just don't understand. If something was wrong, we couldn't fixed it together like we usually do. Please Gwen, all I want is to get some answers.

Feeling sympathy for him after hearing his story, Gwen decides to help [Y/N] out.

[Y/N] : Thank you Gwen.

Gwen : You're welcome, now stand back.

Her eyes begin to glow pink as she summons up the portal to Legerdomain.

[Y/N] looks at the portal nervously.

Ben : You ok dude?

[Y/N] : I'd be lying if I said I was. Even after Hope broke up with me, I still love her. I know I said I wanted answers, but I'm scared at what she might say. What if she doesn't....

He pauses as a wave of sadness washes over him.

[Y/N] : What if she doesn't...love me anymore?

Gwen : Don't go jumping to conclusions [Y/N]. Let's just wait and hear what she has to say.

[Y/N] : R-right.

The four of them walk through the portal and enter Legerdomain, where they are immediately confronted by Charmcaster.

Charmcaster : Gwen Tennyson! What are you doing in my-

She stops talking as she sees her ex-boyfriend standing there.

Charmcaster : [Y/N]?

[Y/N] : H-hey Hope.

After a moment of silence between the two, Gwen speaks up.

Gwen : [Y/N] asked me to bring him here so he can see you.

[Y/N] : Please Hope, I just want to know why you broke up with me? D-did I do something wrong?

She slowly walks up to her boyfriend and gives him a sorrowful look.

Charmcaster : No [Y/N], you did absolutely nothing wrong. I love you with all my heart, and breaking up with you was the hardest thing I ever had to do.

Gwen : Why'd you do it then?

Charmcaster : To keep him safe.

[Y/N] : Keep me safe? What do you mean Hope?

Charmcaster : I may have defeated Addwaitya and reclaimed rule of Legerdomain from him, but he's still alive and is likely planning his revenge. The last thing I wanted was to drag you into my problems [Y/N], so I reluctantly decided to end our relationship to prevent Addwaitya or any other danger in this realm from harming you. Ever since the day we broke up, not a single second passed where I didn't miss you greatly. I'm so sorry babe, please forgive me.

She looks down in sadness, but is quickly embraced by [Y/N].

[Y/N] : Hope, you should've just talked to me about how you felt instead of doing what you did. I know the dangers of Legerdomain, but you forget that I'm not some helpless damsel, I have magic too. It may not be as strong as yours, but I can hold my own. When you broke up with me, I spent so many nights asking myself why. I love you Hope, and we'll face whatever threats rise up together, whether it be Addwaitya or anything else.

Multiple tears fall from Hope's eyes as she smiles softly and hurls herself into [Y/N]'s arms.

Charmcaster : I was such an idiot. Even if it was to keep you safe, I shouldn't have broken up with you. I love you so much [Y/N], please take me back.

He smiles and returns her embrace with happy tears forming in his eyes.

[Y/N] : Of course I will. I love you too Hope.

As the two continue embracing each other, they completely forgot about the three teens standing there watching them.

Ben : Umm...should we wait for them to finish having their moment or should we leave?

Kevin : All this sentimental stuff is starting to bug me, let's get out of here Gwen. Gwen?

He looks over and sees her with a damp face as she wipes her eyes.

Kevin : Were you seriously crying?

Gwen : It was a really sweet moment ok?! Like a scene from my favorite romance movie!

Her boyfriend and cousin both laugh, causing her to get angry and sigh.

Gwen : Ugh...you two can learn a thing or two from [Y/N], especially you Kevin!

Kevin : What did I do?!

Gwen : Nevermind, let's just go. [Y/N] and Charmcaster deserve their privacy.

She reopens the portal as the three walk through it, leaving [Y/N] and Charmcaster alone as they finally end their embrace.

Charmcaster : Let's go to my castle babe, we have a lot of lost time to make up for.

[Y/N] : I'd love nothing more.

They share a passionate kiss before teleporting away to Charmcaster's castle.