Fright Night

[Y/N] = Your Name

[L/N] = Last Name

[E/C] = Eye Color

: = Dialogue

Author's Note : This chapter takes place during Omniverse.

Now let the story begin.

Ben : Charmcaster?! What are you doing here?!

Ben Tennyson exclaims in surprise as he and his partner Rook Blanko ready themselves to fight.

Charmcaster : I'm not here to fight. I....need your help.

Ben : Why exactly should we help you?

Charmcaster : Because it involves Zs'Skayr.

Ben : Ghostfreak?

She nods before continuing with what she has to say.

Charmcaster : After I took back the Alpha Rune from him, he followed me back to Legerdomain and took control of my boyfriend's body. Please, help me save [Y/N].

The sorceress pleads to the two, with Ben and Rook agreeing to help her.

Charmcaster : Thank you, this means a lot to me. Now let's go, the longer we take, the more control that disgusting alien ghost has over [Y/N].

She opens up a portal to Legerdomain as the three proceed to enter.

Timeskip

After arriving at Charmcaster's castle, which had been taken over by the possessed [Y/N], they are greeted by the aforementioned young man.

Charmcaster looks at him and flinches, seeing the twisted smile on his face and his once [E/C] eyes now a deep black with haunting purple pupils.

Zs'Skayr : Ah Charmcaster, I see you brought my old friend Ben Tennyson and his partner to aid you.

Charmcaster : Get out of my boyfriend's body right now or else!

He laughs hysterically, causing Charmcaster to grit her teeth in anger.

Zs'Skayr : Or else what my dear child? You lack the power to be a threat to me, and I doubt you would even attempt to harm me, otherwise you might risk hurting your precious [Y/N].

Ben : Ghostfreak, you better do as she says, or else I'll make you!

Zs'Skayr : This body is mine, Ben Tennyson! Possession is nine tenths of the law, as the old saying goes. With [Y/N] [L/N]'s powers combined with my own, I am all powerful! Not even the Alpha Rune can hold a candle to the power I currently wield!

He cackles evilly once more and becomes surrounded in an eerie purple light.

Zs'Skayr : You three desire to evict me from my host, but that will not happen! Using [L/N]'s magic abilities, I will destroy you all where you stand!

Ben : Dream on spooky!

He uses the Omnitrix and transforms into Ghostfreak.

Charmcaster : Of all the aliens you have, why would you transform into that?!

Ghostfreak : Trust me, I have an idea.

He flies towards [Y/N], making Rook's eyes widen In realization.

Rook : I do believe that I know what Ben is planning, and I can only hope it works.

Charmcaster : I hope so too...for [Y/N]'s sake.

She looks down slightly and silently prays for Ben's plan to succeed, whatever it may be.

Ben gets close to [Y/N] and enters his body, causing him to jerk around uncontrollably.

Charmcaster : [Y/N]! What's happening?!

Rook : Ben is fighting for control over [Y/N]'s body. If he succeeds, Zs'Skayr will be expelled out and can be dealt with without bringing potential injury to [Y/N].

As [Y/N] continues to thrash about, two different voices speak through him.

Zs'Skayr : No! I will not give this body up! You cannot force me out Tennyson!

Ghostfreak : I won't stop fighting until [Y/N] is free from your control!

After a couple more minutes, [Y/N]'s body ceases moving as Zs'Skayr is seen being forcefully removed from his body.

Rook : Ben did it!

However, Ben is also expelled from [Y/N] as the Omnitrix times out and turns him back to normal.

Charmcaster : [Y/N]!

She runs over to her boyfriend's body as he begins regaining consciousness.

[Y/N] : H-Hope?! W-what...happened?

He asks her in a daze, with his voice back to normal and his eyes back to their original [E/C] color.

Charmcaster : Don't worry about it babe, you're safe and that's all I care about.

She gently stokes his hair with a small smile on her face as she cradles him in her arms.

Ben : Now, what should we do with Ghos-

He looks and sees that Zs'Skayr is gone.

Ben : Where'd he go?!

Rook : He must have escaped to somewhere he can regain his energy after fighting with you for dominance over [Y/N]'s body.

Charmcaster : If he's still here in Legerdomain, I will hunt him down and make him pay for what he did to [Y/N]!

She opens a portal and looks up at Ben and Rook with a thankful smile.

Charmcaster : I appreciate your help in saving [Y/N], but now I have a job to do as his girlfriend. This portal will take you back to where we left.

They both nod and walk through the portal, leaving Hope and [Y/N] alone.

Charmcaster : Come on babe, you look completely out of it right now. Let's get you inside so you can regain your energy.

She says while picking her boyfriend up and carrying him inside as he nestles his head into her neck, causing her to giggle and blush slightly.

[Y/N] : I had the worst dream Hope. I was attacked by this grim reaper thing, and then all I could see was darkness as I heard nothing but disturbing laughter. It was awful.

Charmcaster : It's ok babe, I will do everything I can to keep that 'dream' from ever bothering you again. That's a promise.

[Y/N] : Thanks Hope, I love you.

Charmcaster : I love you too [Y/N].

She brings him to the bedroom of her castle and lays him down gently onto the bed before getting in herself and cuddling up next to him, happy to have her boyfriend safe and free from Zs,Skayr's control.