Jailbreak

[Y/N] = Your Name

[E/C] = Eye Color

[H/C] = Hair Color

[B/N] = Brother Name

Italics = Thoughts

: = Dialogue

Author's Note : This chapter is a sequel to Crime and Consequences.

Now let the story begin.

A week has passed since Hope was taken into custody, and prison life hasn't been easy for her.

I hate being here. I've never been more miserable in my life. The food sucks, nights are cold, and the guards are always breathing down our neck...

Charmcaster is forced out of her thoughts by being pushed onto the floor by a pair of girls standing over her and smirking.

Pinky : Oops. My bad princess, you should really pay better attention to your surroundings.

Missy : Yeah, you better shake that daydreaming habit of yours if you know what's good for you.

They laugh and walk away as Hope glares at them before getting up.

Those two have been antagonizing me ever since I got here. I swear if I had access to my magic bag and spellbook, I'd show them not to mess with me.

With recreational time coming to an end, Hope is escorted back to her cell by two guards and left alone with her thoughts.

On her bed, Hope sighs sadly as the thought of her boyfriend looms over her mind.

[Y/N]. When I was arrested, he was nowhere to be seen. I don't even know if he's ok. What if that explosion severely harmed him?! For all I know, he could be....

A tear rolls down her face as the feeling of despair grips her heart.

Please be ok [Y/N]. I love you.

She wipes away the wetness from her face as a commotion can be heard outside her cell.

What's going on? Is it a prison riot?

She walks to the door of her cell and overhears two guards.

Guard # 1 : Come on, two guys with [E/C] eyes and [H/C] hair broke in and have taken out multiple guards!

Guard #2 : Sounds like an attempted break out! Let's get them!

The two take off as Charmcaster processes the information.

[H/C] hair? [E/C] eyes? That sounds like [Y/N]! Could he and [B/N] be here for me?

Suddenly, the two guards are sent flying via a magical blast, revealed to be from [Y/N].

Upon seeing her, [Y/N] forcefully unlocks his girlfriend's cell as she runs up to him and embraces him tearfully.

Charmcaster : I missed you so much [Y/N]. Until now, I've been worrying nonstop that you were hurt badly by that explosion!

She clings to him tightly as he gently runs his fingers through her hair and smiles.

[Y/N] : I missed you too Hope. Now let's get you out of here. My brother went to retrieve your stuff, so he'll meet us at the entrance.

As the reunited couple pass the other cells, a familiar pair of voices call out to Hope.

Pinky : Princess, have your boyfriend bust us out too!

Missy : Yeah, we don't want to be stuck here anymore!

[Y/N] : Do you know these girls babe?

She looks at the two and smirks evilly.

Charmcaster : Nope. Now let's get out of her babe!

She looks back at the two and sticks her tongue out at them, making them extremely angry.

Pinky : If we ever get out of here, we'll get you back for this princess!

Missy : Yeah, count on it!

Ignoring their empty threats, Hope and [Y/N] arrive at the front entrance and are greeted by [B/N].

[B/N] : This was almost too easy, I'm kind of disappointed. Anyways, it's good to see you again Hope.

Charmcaster : Likewise [B/N].

He hands Hope her bag and spellbook just as a hoard of armed guards show up with the prison warden.

Warden : Surrender now and hand over the prisoner, we have you three surrounded!

[B/N] : Hmm, three skilled magic wielders against a few measly handguns. What do you think of this brother, should we surrender?

He asks his younger siblings in a playful tone.

[Y/N] : Dear brother, I don't know the meaning of the word surrender. Let's have some fun with them shall we?

Charmcaster : After enduring life in this filthy prison for a week, I'd love nothing more.

[Y/N] : Well then...

He smirks as the three of them ready their attacks.

[Y/N] : Let's boogie.

Timeskip

Needless to say, the prison guards stood no chance against three powerful magic users and were all knocked unconscious.

Teleporting back to [Y/N]'s place, Hope pulls her boyfriend into a passionate kiss as [B/N] shakes his head.

[B/N] : Can't you two lovebirds save that for when you're alone? Seriously, I think I'm gonna be sick.

Charmcaster : Oh grow up, you won't be like that when you get a girlfriend. Sorry, I meant if you ever get a girlfriend.

[Y/N] chuckles as [B/N] huffs and rolls his eyes.

[B/N] : You and my brother are so much alike, what a pain.

Charmcaster : Aww, don't be like that [B/N], I may be your sister-in-law one day.

[B/N] : I know, that very thought keeps me up at night.

He says jokingly as he opens a portal.

[Y/N] : Are you leaving brother?

[B/N] : Yes. After today's events, I just want to get some sleep. See you later bro.

As he enters the portal, [B/N] looks back at the two with a smile.

I'm glad you have someone like her in your life bro, don't mess it up.

The portal closes as [Y/N] and Charmcaster share a kiss.

[Y/N] : I love you.

Charmcaster : I love you too.

Hope and [Y/N] then lovingly embrace once again, neither of them wanting to let go of the other.