Charmcaster x Gwen's Brother Reader

[Y/N] = Your Name

Italics = Thoughts

: = Dialogue

Author's Note : This chapter takes place during Alien Force/Ultimate Alien.

Now let the story begin.

Gwen : Come on [Y/N], why are you being so secretive about this? We usually tell each other everything, so what gives?

At the Tennyson household, Gwendolyn Tennyson is trying to get her older brother [Y/N] to tell her about the girl he's been dating for a couple months.

[Y/N] : Alright, I guess I'd have to let the cat out of the bag eventually. Just promise me you won't freak out ok?

Gwen : Why would I freak out? You're really starting to worry me [Y/N].

Because when I tell you who it is, I'm sure you won't be happy about it.

He thinks to himself before taking a deep breath and turning to face his sister.

[Y/N] : Well, you kind of already know her Gwen.

Gwen : I do? What's her name?

[Y/N] : ....Hope.

Gwen : Hope? I don't know anyone named Hope. I mean, besides Char-

Her eyes widen as [Y/N] prepares for the worst.

Gwen : Nooooo.

Here it comes.

Gwen : No. No. No. I must be wrong. I am wrong right?

[Y/N] : ...

Gwen : Are you kidding me [Y/N]?! You're dating Charmcaster?!

[Y/N] : See, I knew you would react this way!

Gwen : Of course I'd react like this! Charmcaster is dangerous! You were with Ben and I that summer 5 years ago, you should know that!

[Y/N] : She's changed Gwen, Hope's not the same person she was back then!

Gwen : How did you two even get together?!

[Y/N] : It was after me, you, Kevin, and Ben went to Legerdomain to help her fight Addwaitya. Her and I started hanging out afterwards and quickly became friends, eventually we developed mutual feelings for each other and she confessed to me. I love her Gwen, and she loves me too.

Love?! I don't believe this! My brother is too good for someone like her!

Gwen : I forbid this! I don't want you going out with her!

[Y/N] : Excuse me? You forbid me? I'm 3 years older than you Gwen, you can't tell me what to do! This is exactly why I didn't want to tell you. Ben didn't react like this when I-

Gwen : Hold on, Ben knew about this?! You told him about Charmcaster before me?! I'm your sister [Y/N], why didn't you want to tell me?!

[Y/N] : Because I knew you'd be upset! You haven't liked any of the girls I've dated before, so I was certain you wouldn't be happy to know about me and Hope!

Gwen : She's a villain [Y/N]!

[Y/N] : Last time I checked, so was your boyfriend! How many times did Kevin try to kill Ben and end up in the Null Void? I didn't throw a tantrum when you and him got together, because I know you saw good in Kevin and wanted to give him a chance, why can't you extend that same courtesy to Hope?

Gwen : ...

[Y/N] : I see. I'm gonna go out for a bit, I'll catch you later Gwen.

He walks away and exits the house, leaving Gwen with her thoughts.

Why can't she be happy for me and give Hope a chance?

[Y/N] wonders as he walks down the street before a pink flash of light goes off behind him.

??? : Hey babe, did you tell her?

A familiar voice asks him as he turns around and sees his girlfriend looking at him with a smile.

[Y/N] : Hey Hope. Yeah, I just told her not long ago.

Charmcaster : Judging by the look on your face, I'm guessing she didn't take the news well?

[Y/N] : Not at all. I know you two have history, but I wish she'd give you a chance.

Seeing her boyfriend's sadness, Hope pulls him into a hug for comfort.

I should've expected Gwen to react that way, seeing as he's her brother and all. She probably thinks I'm using him or something. Don't worry babe, I'll take care of this.

Charmcaster : I'm sure she'll be ok with this eventually babe, it might just take time. Maybe if I went to talk to Gwen and show her that I'm serious about you, it'll help her accept our relationship.

[Y/N] breaks the hug and looks at his girlfriend with hope in his eyes (pun most definitely intended).

[Y/N] : Really, you think that will work babe?

Charmcaster : Yep. Even though her and I aren't exactly friends, I'd like to think I know her pretty well. If I prove to her that my love for you is genuine, then I'm sure she'll definitely come around.

[Y/N] : Thank you Hope, that means a lot to me.

Charmcaster : No need to thank me babe, just doing my duty as a girlfriend.

[Y/N] smiles at her and proceeds to bring her closer to him.

[Y/N] : I love you so much Hope.

He says, causing the white-haired sorceress to blush before returning his smile.

Charmcaster : I love you too [Y/N], and I'm extremely grateful to have you in my life.

The two then lean in and share a passionate kiss underneath the streetlight before pulling away.

Charmcaster : You know babe, we've kissed plenty of times before, but this one felt different somehow. It was almost kind of-

[Y/N] : Magical?

He finishes her sentence with a slight smirk.

Charmcaster : You did not just say that.

She responds with a playful glare.

[Y/N] : Oh but I did.

He gives her a mock glare in return, causing them both to break out into laughter before walking down the street with their arms wrapped around each other.

To be continued...