Cheater Gwen x Male Reader x Charmcaster

[Y/N] = Your Name

[L/N] = Last Name

Italics = Thoughts

: = Dialogue

Author's Note : This chapter takes place during Omniverse.

Now let the story begin.

I.....I can't believe what I'm seeing. Why Gwen?

A tear streams down [Y/N] [L/N]'s face as he catches his girlfriend Gwen Tennyson getting....intimate with her friend Kevin Levin.

[Y/N] : So, this is what you meant when you said you had to study huh?

He asks in a hurt and slightly angry tone, catching the two's attention.

Gwen : [Y/N], it's not what it looks like!

She exclaims as Kevin smirks.

[Y/N] : Oh please, don't even try using that cliched line on me Gwen! I know exactly what you two were doing! Just tell me one thing. How long has this been going on?

She looks away in shame.

Gwen : T-three weeks.

[Y/N]'s eyes widen as he feels his heart crumble into dust.

S-she's been cheating on me for three weeks?!

[Y/N] : Wow, I guess I really didn't mean that much to you then did I?

Gwen : [Y/N] I'm so sor-

[Y/N] : Stop. Just...stop. We're done. I'll see you around Gwendolyn.

He quickly leaves as Gwen hangs her head low in shame and guilt.

In his dorm room, [Y/N] sits on the bed as he cries into his pillow.

How could she do this?! If she wasn't happy with our relationship, she should've talked to me about it instead of cheating on me with Levin! I loved her, but I guess she didn't love me back.

As he cries, his friend Charmcaster poofs into the room with a smile.

Charmcaster : Hey [Y/N], guess who mastered a new sp-

She sees the tears streaming down her friend's face and rushes over to him.

Charmcaster : What's wrong [Y/N]?!

[Y/N] : I just caught Gwen c-cheating on me, a-and she's been doing it for three weeks!

Her eyes widen before a feeling of anger rises up from inside her.

How dare she cheat on him! I never would've thought Tennyson was capable of doing something like that, but I guess even a goody two shoes like her can't be perfect all the time.

Charmcaster pulls [Y/N] into a hug in an attempt to comfort him.

Charmcaster : Listen to me [Y/N], Gwen must be the biggest idiot ever to cheat on an amazing guy like you.

He wipes his tears away and looks at her.

[Y/N] : You really think so Hope?

Charmcaster : Absolutely! You may not realize it, but you're a catch! Any girl in her right mind would love to be with you [Y/N].

I would know, because I'm one of those girls.

[Y/N] : Thank you Hope.

She smiles.

Charmcaster : No problem. I don't like seeing you like this, so as your bestest friend, it's my duty to cheer you up! C'mon [Y/N], let's go have some fun!

He chuckles a bit an gets up off the bed.

[Y/N] : Ok. I guess I could use a little fun right now.

Charmcaster : Great! Trust me, you'll soon forget all about that cheater!

She takes his hand and teleports away to hang out and have fun.

Timeskip

A few weeks later, [Y/N] has pretty much gotten over his cheating ex thanks to Charmcaster.

The two have been hanging out and spending a lot of time together over the past weeks, causing [Y/N] to develop feelings for his friend.

Charmcaster however, has been in love with [Y/N] since before he started dating Gwen, and has decided to finally confess her feelings to him.

Right now, [Y/N] and Charmcaster are in the library studying for an upcoming exam.

Charmcaster : [Y/N], there's something I have to get off my chest.

[Y/N] : What is it Hope?

He asks while getting up to grab another book.

Charmcaster : I've been in love with you for a long time, even before you were dating Gwen. I was devastated when you and her got together, and felt nothing but rage when you told me she cheated on you. I love you [Y/N], and I promise that I'd never break your heart like she did.

[Y/N] looks at his friend in surprise at her confession.

She's loved me for that long? I had no idea.

[Y/N] : Hope, over the last few weeks, I've fallen in love with you too. I've always thought you were incredibly beautiful, but as we continued to spend time together, the more I realized that I was happier with you than I've ever been with Gwen.

She blushes and smiles widely.

Charmcaster : Really?!

[Y/N] : Uh-huh. Hope, will you be my girlfriend?

She nods rapidly and jumps up from her chair and into [Y/N]'s arms, wrapping her legs around his waist and giving him the biggest smile he's ever seen.

Charmcaster : Yes! Of course I'll be your girlfriend! I love you [Y/N]!

[Y/N] : I love you too Hope.

She then begins kissing him roughly all over his face, only to be scolded by the librarian.

Librarian : That's enough you two, no PDA in the library! Either knock it off and quiet down or leave!

Charmcaster lets go of [Y/N] and turns to the Librarian with a smirk.

Charmcaster : Fine, I guess we'll leave then. Wanna go back to my dorm and continue where we left off baby?

[Y/N] blushes and nods.

[Y/N] : Sounds good to me Hope.

As they leave the library, Gwen watches [Y/N] with regret and sadness in her eyes.

I lost him, and to Charmcaster of all people! If I hadn't had been so stupid, that would've been me kissing him right then. I'm so sorry [Y/N].