ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ.

Nam-ra stood up, looking towards the doors. Su-hyeok looks too. "what?"
"i heard something strange."
They both walk to the curtains, Nam-ra dragging Su-hyeok along. I watch them from the desk i was sitting on.
"what if shes finally starting to turn?" Hyo-ryung whispers to on-jo.
"what if Half-bies dont turn?" Dae-su whispered, his face close to Hyo-ryungs. she slapped him and jumped back a bit. "my bad." he whispers, still looking at Nam-ra and Su-hyeok.

"i hear it." Nam-ra said.
"what do you hear?" I asked.
Nam-ra turned around to face us all. "i think someone is puking." She looked back to the door. "it stopped."
"what stopped?" Su-hyeok whispered a bit.
"the sound of puking."
The zombie by the piano started getting a bit riled up.

"dont you hear it?" Nam-ra looks at us.
"we dont hear anything." Hyo-ryung said.
Nam-ra turned to her, "youre scared. youre the one breathing the loudest."
"please, stop that." Hyo-ryung said, looking down.

Nam-ra was looking around the room at us all. taking in all the heightened senses she had.
"we should go, its weird here."
"we cant just go, there are to many zombies outside."
"we should have just gone when the music was still playing. shit." Dae-su leaned against the desk i was sitting on.
"music, wait a minute, we have music." On-jo stated.
"what music?" I ask.
On-jo turns around and picks up the camera.

"we are gonna have to build a tall barricade here, and then we can lure them in with music. we will use the instruments too. if we leave the door open, they will follow the music in. once its clear, we take the back door to the roof." On-jo looked at everyone.
"so we pile everything in the middle, then open the front door, make a whole lot of noise to lure them in and we then go through the back door, right?" Cheong-san asks.
"we need more room on this side, we could do it farther back." I stated. On-jo looks at me, nodding in agreement.
"why is that?" Dae-su asked, sounding bored of this plan.
"there aren't many of us, but there are lots of zombies. we need more room to fit them all in this room, so we have a clearer path when running out." I said. On-jo nods again, in agreement.
"lets give it a shot. we can figure out the rest later." cheong-san turns to the rest of the group.
"we have a tv too. if i can find the cord then i can connect the tv to the video camera and play the music on that." Joon-yeong said. Ji-min and hyo-ryung help him look for it.

I walk to Nam-ra and Su-hyeok. "you guys should untie that. She wont be able to get close to the others this way. they wont approach her if she stays tied to you. Hatred is contagious but so is trust." i look at her. "and Nam-ra, i trust you."
Nam-ra smiles and puts their tied hands in mine. I untie them. "you should have been class prez." Nam-ra said, with a small smile. I shake my head a bit and walk away, going to help the others. Nam-ra and Su-hyeok do the same.

We all stack the desks, chairs, cabinets and anything else we could. Hyo-ryung and Wu-jin were tying rope they had found to everything, making sure they would hold together.
"we need to make sure the foundation is strong." Dae-su said while carrying some chairs over his head.
I was helping Su-hyeok put a desk over another one. He smiled down at me. "not so hard now." He chuckled a bit. i nod to him and walk away. His smile dropped and he sighed.

On-jo looked out the window. cheong-san, Nam-ra and I were standing on some desks, tying things together.
"i think this should be good." On-jo said, turning to us.
"okay." cheong-san said.
"dae-su looked over the barrier we had made, "arent you guys coming? we left a gap for you guys."
"lets go." Su-hyeok put a chair and climbed over. Nam-ra climbed then On-jo.
"why arent you two coming over?" On-jo looked at us.
"cheong-san go over, ill open the door." I stated.
"absolutely not, you go over." Cheong-san looked at me. I shook my head and crossed my arms.
Su-hyeok hopped over and looked at the two of us. "now isn't the time to argue like siblings. we will all three do it." He moved the chair and handed it to cheong-san. Su-hyeok picked up a case and held it. I grabbed a couple chairs. We all set them in front of the door, so it would buy us time to hop over the gap.
"what happened with you two and gwi-nam?" Su-hyeok asked, placing the case down. "he said he was gonna kill you." he looked at Cheong-san then looked at me, "and said he was gonna take you away."
Me and cheong-san looked at each other then back at su-hyeok.
"Shit..." Cheong-san sighed. "it's because we saw him killing the principal. Y/n videoed it."
"i stated that i was gonna call the cops then cheong-san called him a loser and now he wants to kill him." I stated, a look of annoyance on my face.
Su-hyeok scoffed, "prick."
I put two chairs down.
"Gwi-nam is dead." Su-hyeok said, drawing mine and cheong-sans attention.
"oh yeah?" cheong-san raised an eyebrow. I walked away to grab more chairs.
"yeah, he fell from up high when i was fighting him. and im in love with Y/n." Su-hyeok said quietly.
"huh?" Cheong-san said with a bit of shock.
Su-hyeok chuckled and put his hand on his shoulder. "you be good to On-jo, okay? don't treat her like shes a guy. now go to the other side, go!" Su-hyeok pushed cheong-san. He gave in and hopped to the other side.

"morons." I said, walking up behind Su-hyeok. "ready to do this?" he nodded and we got into position. Su-hyeok had his hand on the door, his other arm was in front of me. I had a chair in my hands. Su-hyeok pulled the door open and ran for the gap. I threw the chair and knocked some zombies over. i then ran for the gap, jumping up on the windowsill and over the cabinet. Su-hyeok grabbed my waist and pulled me down, we both pushed a desk in front of the gap and tied it.

╰┈➤ 𝙀𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧 'ˎ˗
✎ *puts cheesy caption*