twenty-nine.

everyone was where they were supposed to be. Joon-yeong was slowly opening the door along side Su-hyeok. they both opened the door wuickly as the rest pile out with the tied together barrier. Su-hyeok and I had bats so we were up front hitting the zombies that were coming to close to us. Ha-ri used her arrows to shoot some of them too.

Su-hyeok ran to help the others turn the barrier to form a circle around everyone. Su-hyeok kicked a zombie down before closing it off and tying a rope around the two carts to connect them. Zonbies were already piling up against the barrier. everyone was pushing towards the door.

"it wont budge!" Dae-su yelled.
"push harder! we can do this!" Joon-yeong yelled back. Zombies were piling up more and more trying to reach over the barrier to grab at us.

Cheong-san grabbed my bat and used it to start hitting them while Ha-ri shot her arrows at the ones who were climbing on-top. Wu-jin was using one of the matts to push them off.

One of the zombies grabbed Hyo-ryung and was pulling her up. I grab my bat back from cheong-san and side swipe the zombies head, causing them to let go of her. they then grabbed on-jos leg and nam-ra pried their hands off her leg.

"Su-hyeok above you!" Cheong-san yelled as he was getting grabbed by the zombies. I run and julp on Su-hyeok has his back was hunched and stadle him a bit, swinging the bat and hitting many zombies in a row, causing them to collapse. i got down and nodded to him, askingnif he was okay. he nodded bad with a small smirk.

Then- We heard Mi-jin scream and turn to see her being picked up by a zombie; the zombies mouth close to her neck. Before anyone else could kove, Joon-yeong ran and pressed his hand against the zombies face. the zombie then biting him as he screams out in pain. Ha-ri stabbed the zombie through thr neck and Cheong-san pushed her down with his bat, causing Joon-yeong to fall onthe ground. His hand was all bloody and Mi-jin was asking if he was alright.

"hey, hey, are you okay?" she asked, then seeing his hand.
"shit. i said id take responsibility." he smiled a bit and got up, jumping over the barrier wall pulling some zombies down along with his own body.
multiple people were screaming his name and trying to pull him back in. we all watch as he was fighting off zombies. he grabbed the cage and was helping us push.

"push! hurry up and push!" he cried out while zombies were sinking their teeth into him. He kept pulling the barrier and helping us move forward.

"go home! make it home! go home! make it home!" he kept repeating as the zombies kept tackling him. he was pulling the zombies off the cage as some were still biting him. He was still pulling the barrier as mi-jin held his hand.

We all kept pushing and some of us pulling from behind.

Joon-yeong had changed; he turned. hes now one of those walking dead creators.

He ran at us, trying to grab us. He grabbed a fist full of my hair and i let out a scream of pain. Su-hyeok eyes widen as the now dead Joon-yeongs mouth was growing closer and closer to my neck. a tear fell down his cheek as he quickly swung the bat i had dropped and broke the zombies neck. I fell to the ground and grabbed my head in pain.
"you gonna be alright?" he asked. I nodded and grabbed my bat back. i kept swinging on the zombies that were trying to climb over as
Su-hyeok went back to pushing the thing forward.

I saw Joon-yeong's body go limp as he laid there, with a broken neck. I clench my jaw and closed my eyes, taking a breath in and letting it out. I cant focus on that right now. i need to help the others. I sigh again, shaky as i fight off a zombie who was trying to grab on-jo.

we reached the door, finally. Su-hyeok hit the zombies that were in front of it, causing them to fall back as cheong-san unties two carriers. Some people pushed the carrier so it was now a barrier for us to get to the door. Su-hyeok ran to the door and tried the lock but it wouldn't open. he started to throw his shoulder against the door but no budge. On-jo ran to him and tried to help bang the door open.

"it wont open!" Su-hyeok yells.
"fuck!" Dae-su groaned out.
"what are you talking about?!" Cheong-san yelled.
"the door wont open!" On-jo confirmed.
"move!" I put the bat above my head and slam it down against the door knock. i kept repeating this until the door knock bent, but still no luck of it opening.

Su-hyeok grabbed the bat as it was over my head, "if you keep bending it, we might not be able to open it at all."
I groan and put the bat down. I move my anger to the zombies who were still trying to climb over.

"fuckers! get lost! get out!" Mi-jin started hitting them with a stick.

The barrier on dae-sus side started to get untied so he pushed it in front of the zombies and pushed them all away with it; then pulling the next carrier and slamming it against the wall to close the gap. two other carriers untied by nam-ra so she grabbed the two sides and were pulling them closed. i ran over to help nam-ra keep them closer and hit the zombies with a bat when need be. Su-hyeok and on-jo kept banging themselves against the door to try to open it.

Suddenly, the door swung open and the bright outdoor light cane shining in on us.

╰┈➤ 𝙀𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧 'ˎ˗
✎ i havent edited this one yet! (literally just posting and then ill edit when i post all the chapters 😭) ALSO so sorry for not posting! school and my home life have been so much recently that i have been having to take time for myself. i am so sorry i kinda abandoned this but i promise im back!