ᴇɪɢʜᴛʜ.

After what felt like hours, but was actually just a few seconds; I came back to reality.
"Fuck, that hurts." I mutter out. my head was in Su-hyeok's hand and my body was against his; he was holding me in his arms. he's talking but I can't really make out what his words were. I think he was trying to ask if I was okay. How can I be okay? A hose just hit me in the back of the fucking head.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulls me away from the swinging hose and broken window. glads was everywhere.
"Did anyone not get in?" Wu-jin asks.
"No, everyone is here."
I started to regain my focus, I let out a groan. "Fuck." I put my hand on the back of my neck. I lean it back, resting it on something.
Su-hyeok clears his throat a bit. His cheeks were a hint of pink, he couldn't help it, I had my head leaning against him.

I stand up and blink a few times. Su-hyeok follows me up and puts his hand on my lower back. I was able to hear everything again and remember what was going on. "what the fuck was that?"

Cheong-san started to walk to the, now broken window. "the hose, it hit you with some strong force."
"careful!" Su-hyeok says.
His walk was very slow and cautious. He looked out the window for a few seconds. I walk up behind him and try to look out as well, sticking my head around him. He walks up to the window and peaks his head out of it. All of a sudden he was face to face with a zombie. She had gotten caught on the makeshift rope. I pull Cheong-san back, causing us both to fall; him to fall between my legs. Su-hyeoks jaw clenched a bit. So did On-jos. they both came over to help us both up. Everyone else was panicking. The zombie girl was trying to grab at me and Cheong-san. She kept swinging until she got a grip of the window frame. Cheong-san looked around for a weapon. He finally got up and grabbed a mop that was in the corner. I got up as well and helped him push the zombie girl. Gyeong-su came behind me and helped too.

"Get her hand off the windowsill!" someone said.

Gyeong-su reaches his hand out to push hers off but she grabs his hand instead. He starts to freak out and tries to back up. I was hitting her hands so she would let go of Gyeong-su's. Once she finally lost grip of Gyeong-su and the window frame, Cheong-san pulls the mop away. Me and Gyeong-su duck as he swings and hits her in the back with it, causing more glass to break and the zombie to snarl more. the zombies outside were also getting riled up. the noises from inside causing them to slam against the door. a couple others ran to the door to hold it close.

The mop was now broken from how hard the impact was. It had a sharp end but was shorter than before. I stepped back.
Cheong-san kept hesitating to stab her. Su-hyeok walked up and grabbed it from him. When he went to pull his arms back for more force, his elbow hit Gyeong-su in the nose. Su-hyeok stabs her, but it wasn't the right spot to cause her to finally drop. She started to grab onto the mop but I go behind Su-hyeok and grab a part of it and help him stab her again.
"the head, moron! aim for the head!"
"im trying to! hes moving to much!" Su-hyeok let out a groan of frustration.

Gyeong-su looks around and grabs the computer system, "get back you two!"
Me and Su-hyeok fall back as Gyeong-su throws it at her, causing her to drop to the ground with the computer system. Who knew it could be used as a weapon in an apocalypse.

The others look out the window as she runs off.
"are you okay?" Dae-su asks.
"yeah im good."
Everyone was breathing heavy and panting. Screaming can really do that to you. With all the choas of Gyeong-su yelling at us to back up and the impact of the computer system on the zombie girl, I didn't even notice I had landed on Su-hyeok when we fell. I wasn't on his lap but I was between his legs; my back on his chest. it was honestly quite comfortable; and a bit comforting.

Wu-jin and Gyeong-su were talking and making sure the other was okay when Na-yeon noticed Gyeong-su's nose was bleeding. Her hand slowly made its way up, pointing at him.
"Y-your nose!"

╰┈➤ 𝙀𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧 'ˎ˗
✎ a bit shorter but 🤷‍♀️ i hope you enjoy!! i also started school so posting might be a bit harder, just an fyi!