ꜱɪxᴛʜ.

Cheong-san was able to grab the hose. Thank god. I was able to grab onto him. My arms were wrapped around his neck. There was a zombie on his foot. The zombie was moving around, causing us to move a bit, making it hard to kick her off Cheong-sans leg.

"Can you kick it off?" I ask. Cheong-san shakes his head and his feet were trying to get the zombie off.
"Cheong-san! Y/n! look down! Shes got your foot, moron!"
We both looked up at that voice. that voice. It was Su-hyeoks voice. I had a wave of relief but soon came back to reality. he was standing on the concrete windowsills outside the windows. his body was pressed against a closed window with zombies watching him from inside.
"I know!"
"Then kick her off! Y/n help him!"
"Stop stating the obvious! I'm trying!" I scoff and swing my foot, trying to kick her off. My attempt failed which make me angry.
"Hey! i'm coming over!" Su-hyeok said, swinging his foot in an attempt to step over the big golden pole that was in his way. He tried many times but wasn't able to do it. The ledge was to small and the gap to big.

"Hey Su-hyeok, look up." I said. He did and there was a zombie hanging half way out of the window. The blood from its mouth dripped onto Su-hyeoks cheek as he was growling and reaching for him. In a split second, the zombie fell out of the window and Su-hyeok jumped, grabbing the rope just above Cheong-san's head. He slowly climbed down so his arms wrapped around my waist. He was able to kick the zombie off of Cheong-sans foot too.
I was a bit annoyed but couldn't help but blush a little. Why didn't he just keep holding onto the rope? I have never had anyone cling to me like this, it was a new odd feeling. That feeling didn't matter right now.
"Hey! Hey guys! its bare-su!" Dae-su calls from below. Glad to know he cares about me and Cheong-san.
Everyone was now looking out the window at us three.

"why couldn't you just kick her off like I said?" Su-hyeok pants.
"Will you get off me." I said, hiding my face in the back of Cheong-sans neck.
Su-hyeok smirks against my back, "Ouch, you don't like my hugs?"
"Will you two love birds shut up. I'm the only one holding the rope right now and I can't hold all three of us for much longer." Cheong-san says, annoyed.
"sorry." Su-hyeok lets out quietly.

We all three climb into the window. I went to grab Su-hyeoks hand but On-jo beat me to it. She held his hand to help him. I take a glance at her before backing up to the side.
Su-hyeok walked to me, "You miss me?" He said with an amused tone.
"You wish." I walked away, standing to the side.

"Close the window! Close it! ugh!" Na-yeon called out. she got up from her chair.
"We are trying to get them all inside, Cheong-san is still out there! What is wrong with you?" Gyeong-su stepped towards her.
"Is it a crime to want the window closed when those things are out there? I can't stand you, you stupid welfie!" She sighed.
All of us were stunned. We knew she hated poor people. She looked down upon them. She thought that being poor means you're a nothing, a nobody; but was she really that much of a bitch to say it out loud? I clenched my jaw. I was holding back memories.
Gyeong-su pushed her, not hard but enough for her to fall into the chair that she was previously sitting in.
"what did you just fucking call me?"
Cheong-san grabbed his arm, "hey come on." He pulled Gyeong-su back a bit.

Nam-ra and Ms Park were closing the windows before she steps away. "Hey stop it, whats going on?"
"He hit me!" Na-yeon whined.
"I didn't hit you, I pushed you... and only because you called me a welfie!" Gyeong-su yelled.
Na-yeon stuck up her head a bit and raised her eyebrows, "Is it not true?"
"You don't say shit like that." I stated. My nails dug into my palms. I felt hands grab mine, stopping me. Su-hyeok didn't look at me and just held onto my hands. No one saw since my hands were behind my back and he was standing behind me.
"Whats a welfie? What does that mean?" Ms Park looked around. No one made eye contact with her. "What is it? Someone tell me."
I finally spoke up. "It's a person on welfare."
"welfie for short." Su-hyeok added.

Ms Park looked a bit confused but sighed. "Na-yeon that was wrong to say, and Gyeong-su; when you hit people, you're the one who ends up losing, you understand that, right?"
Gyeong-su muttered something under his breath. I don't agree, He had full right to hit her if he actually wanted to.
"We can't be in here fighting each other when there are those things outside." Ms park stated.
"Aren't they zombies?" Su-hyeok asks.
"Not zombies."  I let out a small sigh. I leaned against the filing cabinet by the window.

"Did any of the teachers call the police?" Ji-min steps forward a bit.
"I bet someone did, I just don't have my phone on me right now."
"We did. No one is coming, not the police or first responders." Cheong-san says.
"Because someone said zombies were taking over our school. They probably thought it was a prank call." I stated, taking a glance at Cheong-san then looking back at Ms Park.

"What if all this started with Hyeon-ju? I mean, her hands were cold and I-saks were too." On-jo said, thinking out loud. We all looked at her.
"She went to the hospital. what if she spread it there as well?" Joon-yeong said. He then jumps up, looking like he had an idea. "The internet! it has to still work, right?" He pushes some others out of the way, grabbing the computer and turning it on. Everyone crowded around him and the computer.

I walked to Su-hyeok, "Where did you end up?"
"In the art room, why?"
I shake my head, about to speak but got interrupted. "Its working!" Joon-yeong states. Su-hyeok walks over and leans on Wu-jin who was standing over Joon-yeong. He decides to log into facebook. A video came up of people attacking each other outside in the streets.

I walked to the windowsill and leaned on it. The hose was swinging and softly tapping the glass. I didn't think much of it, probably just the window- Until my train of though suddenly got interrupted by the hose smashing through the window.

╰┈➤ 𝙀𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧 'ˎ˗
✎ I might make Su-hyeok a little more flirty and forward with his liking of y/n 🤔 not sure though.