ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ.

She stumbled into the class, bloody and covered in sweat. She kept mumbling while walking in. I couldn't hear what she was saying from where I was but I don't think being any closer would have helped with that. Whatever she was saying didn't make any sense. it was utter nonsense.
She fell into Ms Parks arms. Everyone stood up, some people ran to her.
"Hey! Hyeon-ju! What happened? Are you okay?" Ms Park was asking a hundred questions.
"Mr. Byeong-chan... grabbed me... locked in science lab... shots." she was able to mumble out. If I didn't know any better than I would have thought she was on some strong drugs. Though, her eyes weren't dilated.  
Ms Park looked up at the class, telling everyone in class to continue studying and not to say a word to anyone until she fully understood what was happening with Hyeon-ju. Ms Park put Nam-ra in charge. Not a shocker, she was usually put in charge when Ms Park had to step out. Perks of class prez, I guess; if you can even call it that.

In all the chaos, I didn't realize I was one of the people to shoot up and run to her. I guess my body moved faster than my mind in this split second decision once again. I was holding her hand, it was cold and covered in blood. I could see her wrists, they were all bruised up but no sign of self injury. My eyes worked their way up to her hands and they had burns on them. I took note of that.
"I can carry her to the nurse." Su-hyeok says, swiftly picking her up and carrying her on his back.

Ms Park, Su-hyeok, On-jo and I ran to the nurses room. Hyeon-ju kept looking at Su-hyeok's neck. Looked like she was trying to bite it but it might just be the movement of us running. How did I get myself into this? Why didn't I just stay in my seat? I let out a sigh. I could tell we were probably interrupting classes as we ran down the hall but no one cared enough to open the doors and check.

Su-hyeok places her on one of the beds. Sad, it was just made by a student the day before. I looked over and saw a girl crying and holding her stomach. Someone who actually had a stomach ache? Or worse? My eyes banned down to her stomach. She wasn't holding it like a stomach ache. Pregnant? The girl saw me looking and covered her stomach with her hoodie.

My attention went back to Hyeon-ju when she hit me in an attempt to sit up. It wasn't hard enough to hurt but enough for me to stumble back a bit. She was flaring around. She was growling and hissing. What the hell happened to this girl?
We all were holding her down while Ms park explained to the nurse what was going on.
"There are bruises on her wrists, meaning she was tied to something for a long period of time. There are also burns on her hands which might mean she was tied to the heater in the science lab." I thought it would be good to tell the others. Su-hyeok seemed a bit impressed. The nurse took her temperature, it was very low.
"We need to hold this blanket down on her."
"I'm so hot." a mumbly shaky Hyeon-ju spoke.

On-jo was holding one shoulder and I was holding the other. Su-hyeok held her legs and Ms Park held her waist.

The nurse was about to give her a shot when she whips her head in On-jo's direction; On-jo jumping back at the sudden movement.
"Are you okay?" Ms Park asks. On-jo just nods and goes back to holding down Hyeon-ju. By what I could see, she wasn't hurt, just stunned for a second. I could be wrong though.
My eyes kept glancing to Hyeon-ju's wrists, What sicko would do this to a teenage girl? In a high school of all places? How stupid can they be?
While my attention was on her wrists, her hand shot up and scratched me on the arm. I didn't have much reaction other than a wince. "ouch, bitch."
"You okay too?" Su-hyeok looked at my arm and then back at me. It wasn't bleeding enough to be concerned.
"Yeah, i'm fine." i cleared my throat. I didn't look at him and kept a tight grip on her arm.
The nurse gave her a shot. It quickly calmed her down. Her eyes flickered shut as she went into a drowsy state. We all let go of her and Ms Park called 119.

"Let me wrap that for you." Su-hyeok grabs my hand and starts wrapping my arm with a band-aid.
I kept quiet and watched him wrap my arm. This was the most interaction we have ever had, I was a bit shocked. I could have wrapped it myself but whatever floats your boat.

When the 119 people showed up, they strapped Hyeon-ju down so she couldn't hurt anyone else, or herself.
On-jo was getting looked at by her dad. I only knew that one of the 119 guys was her dad because he had to come to the school before. Lab experiments gone wrong. Turns out she had a small cut on her arm too.

Finally the 119 people left and Ms Park turned to look at us.
"don't tell anyone about this, okay? I don't want kids to freak out and make this bigger than it is. I am going to talk to the principal about this." Ms Park looks at us.
I nod. Su-hyeok does too. On-jo stares off.
"Now you three go back inside. It should be lunch by now." Ms park says while waving her hands for us to go.

We walked back inside, going to our classroom first. On the way up the stairs, On-jo stopped Su-hyeok. I kept walking but slowed down, its not my business but I was curious nonetheless. "But this means you want to date?"
"yes..."
"aren't you dating Cheong-san?"
as those words left his mouth, Cheong-san ran past me. Great timing. At this point I was leaning on the railing of the stairs above them.
"Are you okay? what happened?"
"I'm fine!" she scoffed and walked off. Damn the fun is over. I walked back to class. There were hushed whispers happening all around, I paid no attention and kept to myself.

I walk to the lunchroom, I was very hungry by now. I also wanted a cigarette. I felt a hand tap my shoulder and I turn to see I-sak.

I never hung out with her nor did I ever think about her. She sat next to On-jo in class and kept quiet most days. I never thought she'd willingly walk up to me like this, but here we are.

"You gonna sit with us for lunch?" I-sak says with a smile, pointing to the table empty of just On-jo.
"oh uh, I was gonna go take a smoke break."
"you can skip one smoke break. come on!" I-sak pulled me to the table. I guess I can if it means I get to hear about what On-jo was thinking earlier. I let out a quiet chuckle to myself. I sat next to I-sak on the end. Nam-ra joined as well, sitting on the other side of On-jo. I didn't know On-jo took a liking to prez.

"I gave Su-hyeok my name tag." It was silent, until I-sak squeaked. Nam-ra looked at her, raising an eyebrow. "oh?"
"You did what!? What did he say?! What got into you??" On-jo wasn't able to answer because Cheong-san, Su-hyeok and Gyeong-su sat down across from us.

"Hey, its like a triple date!" Gyeong-su said excitedly.
"There is four girls and three of us, what are you talking about?" Cheong-san looks at him.
"Moron." I said while taking a bite of my food.
Gyeong-su looked around the table, counting all of us and frown. "We need one more for Y/n."
"I'm good." I stated, still trying to enjoy my food while I can.
"Ouch." Cheong-san chuckles and nudges Su-hyeok slightly.
Su-hyeok glared at him but then looked back down at his food.

Randomly everyone jumped at the sound of banging. We all turn our heads and look to the doors. It was all bloody with kids screaming and pushing it open.

╰┈➤ 𝙀𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧 'ˎ˗
✎ Hey! this one is a bit longer. I hope you enjoyed. i like the thought of y/n also calling Nam-ra prez like Su-hyeok does in the show so i'll probably be doing that!