ꜰɪꜰᴛʜ.

On-jo's body went limp. Tears were falling down her face. She watched her best friend fall out the window and hit the ground; then getting back up and running away as something no longer living. something no longer human.

Cheong-san put the stool down and sat on it. I slowly pulled On-jo back into the classroom, placing her on her feet again. She smacked my hands away before falling to the floor and crying into her sleeves.

I walked away to the corner of the class, hitting the wall with my bawled up fist. My knuckles bled a bit but I didn't care. It was the least of my worries right now. I was filled with rage and anger; about the situation and at myself. I didnt stop the zombies from biting I-sak. I wasnt strong enough. I was weak. I wasn't going to let anyone else die if I could stop it. I don't know these people well nor do I think they like me; but I also don't want to be in doubt to them, If I can help it.

We most likely lost Su-hyeok and now I-sak. Both meaning a lot to everyone here. Maybe even myself. We have no idea if anyone else is alive and trying to fight just like us. this whole situation was fucked up.

My fingers tighten into a ball again, nails dug into my palms. Another bad habit from my parents. I'd get yelled at for a lot of things and instead of yelling back I would just dig my nails into my palms until the yelling stopped. They were never worth fighting. I would always just get sent to my room to 'think about my actions.'

I was lost in my thoughts.

On-jo was still quietly crying while being comforted by Ji-min and Hyo-ryung. Cheong-san walked to her but turned away quickly. He looked at everyone holding the chairs and desks. They all had there heads down, they were also lost in thought.

"Lets go. We cant wait here forever." Cheong-san finally spoke.
"Where will we go?"
"The hose, from earlier." Cheong-san had a plan and he sounded confident about it.

Cheong-san made his way to Gyeong-su who was at one of the doors. "We need to open the door slightly so I can grab the fire hose. If we grab that then we can tie it making knots and climb down." Cheong-san said while starting to move some of the desks and chairs. Gyeong-su nodded and started helping him.
They open the door just enough for Cheong-san's arm to go out the door, grabbing the hose. All of our breathing was hitched and we made no movements. We were trying not to make any noise and mess this whole plan up. One wrong move (or breathe) and Cheong-san could get bit. He grabbed the hose and shut the door. Closing the door made a louder noise than we thought it would. The zombies got riled up again. they were trying to get back into the room via the door. Joon-yeong helps Dae-su and Wu-jin hold their bodies against the door to keep it shut. Joon-yeong tells Ji-min and I how to tie the hose to make small loops just big enough for our hands and feet to fit in. Once its tied we pull it more and hang it out the window. Cheong-san and I look out the window. The hose didn't go all the way down to the ground, which might have been a good thing.

"I'll check some of the empty rooms." Cheong-san got up on the windowsill then looked back to On-jo. He changed his mind last minute and looked at Gyeong-su. "You first." He got off the windowsill, putting a hand on Gueong-su's shoulder. I know why he didn't go, he didn't want to die and leave On-jo. Love is so selfish. Again, love not making any sense to me.

"Why? did you see something? why me? why not you go?" Gyeong-su argued but was overpowered by everyone telling him to go. With a sigh, Gyeong-su finally climbed down.
I looked out the window with Cheong-san again. This time watching Gyeong-su and making sure he was okay.
"Me next!" Na-yeon pushes us both out of the way, out of the windowsill.
"No, one at a time. The hose is to unstable to hold two people, someone might fall off." i looked at her, "We don't need more deaths because of a stupid accident made by your choice." I stated. She scoffed and stepped away.

"Guys! Guys, come down! Ms Park is here!" Gyeong-su yelled from the studio room. Ms Park and him stick their heads out, looking up at us. She had a look of relief but also frustration.

All of us start to go down one at a time. Na-yeon, who insisted she go next, then Ji-min, Joon-yeong, Dae-su then Wu-jin.
I wrote a note and left it on the board, for Su-hyeok. It just told him that we were in the studio room. In case he finds his way back. Nam-ra and Hyo-ryung go down. It was now only On-jo, Cheong-san and I left. "You go, On-jo." I said. On-jo nods and starts to climb down. "You two better be behind me." We nod. Cheong-san had a small smile on his face. I was gonna tease him about it until he spoke up.

"Now you." Cheong-san looks at me. There was sudden chairs falling, catching both of our attention. The zombies were making their way into the classroom. Shit.
"We don't have time."
Before we knew it, zombies were running into the class at us. They pushed Cheong-san and I out of the window.

╰┈➤ 𝙀𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧 'ˎ˗
✎ sorry this one is so short! the episode ended this way so i wanted to end this chapter this way :)