twenty-eight.

The next morning, the sun started to rise and beam through the small window in the storage room. everyone was slowly waking up. when everyone was up, i was the last one left.

I guess through out the night, i ended up laying on su-hyeoks chest. He was smiling and had his arm wrapped around me. my eyes slowly flutter open and i quickly sit up and yawn. dae-su was staring at me with wide eyes. i was a bit confused but brushed it off. Cheong-san and On-jo were talking together but i couldn't hear what they were saying. I hand Su-hyeok his jacket back and i stretch my arms up and groan.

Everyone sat in a sort of circle as Nam-ra stood up looking at the window.
"what is it?" Dae-su asked. "do you see something?"
"the smell is stronger." Nam-ra said. Dae-su narrowed his eyebrows and took a big sniff in. then he starter to sniff himself, "i cant realky smell anything."
"i think they're all coming this way. the smell is really strong." Nam-ra sat down.
"foesnt matter. were all trapped in here for good now. there is no way to get out." Joon-yeong admitted.
"Please don't say that." Hyo-ryung quietly spoke.
"so dont. i think were done." Joon-yeong replied.

Dae-su groaned, "damn it!" he stood up, "let them kill us if they want." he stood jow where Nam-ra was. She grabbed a bat.

"Ha-ri." Wu-jin started. "you didnt fail the preliminaries, did you?" we all looked over to them.
"no." she replied simply. "i did really well."
"your tournament. what happened? why did you come to the school?" Wu-jin asked.

Ha-ri didnt answer and was looking for words when Mi-jin spoke, "youre her brother?"
He nodded.
"she got perfect score so she made it to nationals. i saw her." Mi-jin was wearing the same jacket as Ha-ri. i had known Mi-jin before all this so i knew she wasn't on the archery team. She hated it.

"really?" Wu-jin said happily. Ha-ri just nodded with a small smile.
"mom and dad dont know, though."
"how could they know? look around. she jumped out of the archery bus and ran to the school to find you. Kid, you be good to her." Mi-jin smiled to herself, "and me too."
Wu-jin was confused, he leaned over and whispered something to Ha-ri.
"shes my friend." Ha-ri spoke with a small smile. Mi-jin chuckled, "yeah. we're freaking besties."

Dae-su walked over and stood over Ha-ri. We all knew what was about to happen. Su-hyeok was about to speak but i covered his mouth with my hand, "shhh. let him do his thing." i whispered. Su-hyeok rolled his eyes with a chuckle.

Dae-su cleared his throat, "I... i think youre the oerfect girl."
"what? you freak!" Wu-jin starts. He looked over at his sister, "don't listen to this freak!"
"i watched you when you were shooting your arrows, i saw you twin every morning. i went to every tournemnt and cheered for you; even caught myself cheering 'copper beauty' a few times. i rwlaly liked you, for many years. now i wanna be a man. im gonna die so, i wanna say what i want to first." He sighed a bit shakily. Everyone was looking around to each other awkwardly.
"youre dae-su, right? you call my brother 'brother in law'?" Ha-ri asked.
"yeah, so that means you knew. brother in law, you told her?" Dae-sus eyes scan to Wu-jin.
"yeah, i might have." Ha-ri reached her hand up for dae-su to take. he wiped his hands and helped her up.
"must be nice to meet me."
"yes." Dae-su nodded his head.
"so youre okay with dying?"
"yes." Dae-su nodded again, "what, today?"

Ha-ri kneed his stomach causing him to bend over, then hitting the back of his neck with her hand, "good. im pissed off and needed to vent today."
"Wu-jin, stop her!" Dae-su tried to crawl away. he ended up grabbing my leg and pulling himself up, then pulling a metal carrier full of volleyballs in front of him, blocking himself off from her.

"no im glad you told me."
"no thats not it!"
"no, yes it is. get over here now." She was shaking the metal carrier.
"why wont you understand? i really like you!"
"get over here, dear husband." She smiled sweetly before reaching into the carrier and throwing volleyballs at him.