ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ.

Cheong-san started to climb over the truck back to the zombie women.
"Cheong-san, no!" On-jo grabbed onto him, pulling him down. Su-hyeok had his hand on my back. Dae-su growled out from under the truck, "oh wait!" Dae-su was fighting with the zombie women. On-jo and i stood up and watched. Cheong-san was in shock, i could tell.

"there is another zombie here!" Dae-su said, while pushing the zombie down. Cheong-san slowly climbed up and looked over the truck at them.
"Dae-su!" Wu-jin said, helping hit the zombie.

"hey, stop it." Cheong-san said quietly. "i said stop that!" he screamed at them. The zombie was still grabbing at dae-su and Wu-jin was hitting her off.

Cheong-san jumped onto the back of the truck and over it. i tried to grab for him but missed. He pushed Wu-jin down and then tackled Dae-su, punching him in the face too. Everyone else just stood and watched. the other zombies were getting riled up with cheong-san screaming.

Dae-su pushed him off. Cheong-san got up and was about to run at Joon-yeon and Wu-jin but Su-hyeok hopped over the back of the truck and wrapped his arms around Cheong-san.
"stop it! please!" Cheong-san pleaded through tears. On-jo and I run over to him, grabbing one of his arms.
"get the fuck off me!" Cheong-san screamed at Su-hyeok. "mom!" He sobbed out.

Dae-su had the bat above his head but stopped when hearing what cheong-san said. He fell to the ground crying, Su-hyeok let him go. Me and On-jo were still holding his arms. i was rubbing his back and holding back tears of my own.

the other zombies were now slowly making their way to us.
"hurry." Nam-ra said while grabbing Ji-min.
"run!" Su-hyeok told everyone.
Nam-ra, Ji-min and Hyo-ryung ran together while dae-su, Joon-yeong and Wu-jin ran together. Su-hyeok grabbed onto Cheong-san and was trying to pull him up.

"we need to go, Cheong-san." I said.
"pull yourself together, man." Su-hyeok said while shaking him a bit. On-jo rubbed his back and they both pulled him up. I grabbed a pipe and ran behind them.

We all ran to follow behind the others. Su-hyeok had let go of cheong-san and grabbed onto me, pulling me forward. On-jo had wrapped her arms around cheong-sans arm and was pulling him. He looked back behind us and screamed "mom." one last time.

i couldn't imagine it. seeing your mom as a zombie. having to watch your friends hurt her; well, whats left of her. my mother changed but i still could never imagine seeing her like that. it's tragic.

we ran up the hill, the zombies not far behind us. Somehow Su-hyeok had pulled me so i was no longer last, we were more in the front.

"Hyo-ryung!" Wu-jin yelled. he jumped, pushing his body weight into the zombie. he got up and picked her up too. I let go out Su-hyeok and ran back to help Wu-jin.

suddenly an arrow went through the zombies head. Wu-jin and I help Hyo-ryung up and were looking around.
"arrows?" I mumbled out.
"sister." Wu-jin said, letting go of hyo-ryung. "what are you doing here?"
"come on, keep going!" Ha-ri yelled to him, pushing him towards where the others ran.

they start running towards the other as Ha-ri loaded another arrow. She was walking in the back looking every which way to see if zombies were coming. Wu-jin grabbed his sister and was pulling her. Me and Mi-jin ran back and grabbed hyo-ryung and pulling her too. She smiled when she saw me and i had a bit of a smile on my face seeing her again too.

We all run until we finally get to the gym. Nam-ra had stopped next to me, Su-hyeok stopped in front of me, causing me to run into him. It was dark with only the light from outside shining in. It didnt show much of the gym either.
"watch it-" I started.
"shh." Nam-ra hissed out quietly to me. She walked to the front of everyone and was staring into the dark gym.
"whats wrong, Nam-ra?" Joon-Yeong whispers.
"Run." Nam-ras eyes had gotten wide and her breathing picked up. "Let's go."

At this point, everyone was trying to see what she saw in the dark. Our eyes were still trying to adjust. Then- a lightening strike appears, making the whole gym glow. there were a lot of zombies in the gym roaming around. most of them were from the volleyball teams.
When the lightening strike happened, all the zombies turned towards us and started to snarl.

"oh shit!" Mi-jin sighs out.
The zombies start running towards us, everyone running to the right. Mi-jin grabbed the guy who was hurt and was trying to pull him with everyone else.
"just go, leave me!" He yelled out.
"whatever!" Mi-jun yelled back.

"over here!" Ha-ri yelled out, opening the storage closet in the gym. everyone was running in, sort of tripping over each other to get inside. Su-hyeok had a grip on my arm as he was pulling me when all of a sudden a zombie grabbed shirt, pulling me out of Su-hyeoks grasp. I screamed and tried to fight him off when Su-hyeok pushes his shoulders into the zombies stomach, throwing him over his head and back down. I was breathing heavy and quickly get up off the floor. Su-hyeoks hand frantically searched my back to make sure i didn't get bit; i didn't luckily.

We looked back to see the other arrow guy running out the front door to get away. Zombies were right behind him so he was a lost cause. Mi-jin was still trying to pull the injured boy. He unclipped himself and ran into the zombies that were coming. Ha-ri and Joon-yeong grabbed Mi-jin and was pulling her back, trying to get her into the closet. She was screaming out, trying to fight back.
"no! stop let me go!" She cried out. the others were pulling her into the closet and quickly slammed the door shut.

"no let me go!" she cried out, pushing the two off her. Everyone was out of breath. we all thought the gym but be safe but now we are stuck in the storage closet of the place. We were all spread out, sitting on the floor of the place realizing and processing what just happened.

Su-hyeok had his back against the door, holding it closed. I look over to him and then back to everyone else. Hyo-ryung and Nam-ra were still holding hands. Joon-yeong was leaning against some cages on the floor. dae-su was frantically looking all over the door as he was trying to catch his breath. he walked over to Cheong-san who was standing by on-jo holding her hand.

"hey, Cheong-san, im..." he puases for a moment. "so sorry. i didnt know she was your mom. im sorry." Dae-su let out a shaky breath, trying not to cry. everyone's attention was now on those two.

Cheong-san didn't speak. he just slowly fell to the ground with tears streaming down his cheeks. everyone felt for cheong-san, we were all worried about him. On-jo sat down on the floor next to him. she wrapped her arms around him and pulled him to her chest as he cried. she cried with him and held him tightly.

I turn my back to everyone and had my face in su-hyeok's chest. a tear streamed down my face and he put an arm around me. He didn't look down at me or anything, his arm just simply wrapped around my neck to comfort me. His hand was on the back of my head, barely touching my hair.

"we should get some rest." Ha-ri spoke out. causing us all to turn to her. We all agreed and found a comfy place to sleep. Some of us grabbed the matts and placed them on the floor. On-jo and cheong-san slept sitting up with each other's heads resting on one another. Hyo-ryung and Nam-ra slept on one side of the mattress while me and su-hyeok slept on the other side. he placed his jacket over me to use as a blanket. I nod and smiled a bit as i curl my body and slowly drift off to sleep.

╰┈➤ 𝙀𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧 'ˎ˗
✎ i love how everyone just casually forgot Sota's name 🤣 also! i do not remember if i edited this one yet, but im posting it anyways to give you all more 🫠