ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ.

On-jo let out a screech. Nam-ra stood up.
"On-jo!" Cheong-san screamed. he ran towards them. Everyone else stood up, including me. Gwi-nam pushed On-jo to the ground and ran at Cheong-san, who was also running at him. Gwi-nam grabbed his shirt and pushed him to the ground.
"give me your eye, asshole!" Gwi-nam was pushing his thumb into cheong-sans eye. He let out a scream. On-jo grabs gwi-nams arm.
"you bitch!" Gwi-nam throws her a few feet towards the circle. Hyo-ryung and Ji-min run to On-jo, making sure she was okay.
Su-hyeok kicked Gwi-nam off Cheong-san. he tried to hit Su-hyeok but he dodged. Su-hyeok then wraps his arms around gwi-nams waist, trying to tackle him to the ground. Gwi-nam hits his back, causing Su-hyeok to let go. He then kicks Su-hyeok in the stomach, throwing him into some chairs. me and Joon-yeong run to Su-hyeok. he was holding his stomach and gasping for air.
"Su-hyeok!" i cup his cheeks in my hand. Joon-yeong rolls him over, onto him. Su-hyeok was sat up a bit, laying on Joon-yeong. I kiss Su-hyeoks cheek and get up. I turn around and face Gwi-nam.

"nice to see you again, Princess. who are these people?" Gwi-sam gestured towards everyone else.
"who the hell are you? you come from the One Heart club?" Dae-su asked.
"oh yeah, its me. you dont know? how the fuck do you not know me?" his voice got a bit louder.
"i know you. i said it before. youre a fucking loser." Cheong-san said.
"and the bullies gopher." I added.
Gwi-nam raised his hand, like he was gonna do something. "if you call me that again, ill kill you." He then looks at me, "and you need to stop that too, you hear me princess?"
"you werent a gangster and you werent a good student. now youre not a human and youre not a zombie either. no matter the time or place, youre nothing." Cheong-san said, he had venom in his voice now.
Gwi-nams smirk never faded. "i wont just kill you. ill gouge out both your eyes and feed your blind ass to the zombies." he looked around at everyone. "everyone but Cheong-san and my princess can go, unless you want to die with cheong-san."
Dae-su and Wu-jin stand in front of Cheong-san, not backing down. the girls were behind them. i was still in front of Su-hyeok and Joon-yeong.

"youre all dead!" Gwi-nam ran at Cheong-san who was running at him again. Dae-su, Wu-jin and Ji-min all grab Gwi-nam, trying to tackle him. Joon-yeong sets su-hyeok down and grabs a board. "look out!" He yells, hitting Gwi-nam in the back with it. It didn't faze Gwi-nam, not even a little. he then kicked Joon-yeong, sending him flying to the ground, knocking his glasses off. Gwi-nam pushes Ji-min off, grabbed Wu-jin and threw him at Dae-su. Cheong-san then hits him in the face, gwi-nam returning the punch, knocking him down. He then kicks cheong-san in the stomach, sending him rolling into the girls.

Gwi-nam was walking closer to cheong-san when Su-hyeok hits him in the back with a wooden thing. Gwi-nam turns around, grabbing Su-hyeoks throat. He was hitting Gwi-nams elbow, teying to get him to let go. He then jumps up and kicks gwi-nam, causing him to bend over and Su-hyeok falling to the ground. I twirl kick Gwi-nams side, causing him to fall to the ground. He quickly got up in no time. "you too princess?" I tried to twirl kick him again, but he grabbed my leg and pushed me into some broken wood.
"Y/n!" Su-hyeok got up quickly. he punched gwi-nam. then kicked his neck. Gwi-nam grabs su-hyeoks leg and threw him into the same pile of broken wood i was in. Su-hyeok groaned and was hurt but crawled to me. "you okay?" I nodded and grabbed a broken wooden stick.

Nam-ra hit gwi-nam in the back with a stick that was on fire. He then grabbed her by the throat holding her up, he threw her to the ground. I crouch ran at him and stabbed the piece of wood into his thigh. He pulled it out and looked at me. "you little shit, princess, how could you?" He grabbed my hair and pulled me up. I groaned in pain.
"Y/n!" Nam-ra yelled, She kicked his arm that was holding my hair; causing him to let go of me. She then grabbed his arm and had a tight hold onto it. Gwi-nam was throwing his arm in every direction but Nam-ra still held on. "get off!" Gwi-nam kicked at her. She let go and he picked her up. She slapped him and he grabbed at her again. "we are on the same side! smell me." He said, putting her face to his neck.
"fuck off." she said, throwing him to the edge. Su-hyeok then kicked him. gwi-nam grabbed su-hyeok and was pushing him over the edge. I ran at Gwi-nam, wrapping my arm around his neck and pulling him so he fell back onto me. Nam-ra took the chance to grab him and throw him off the edge. Su-hyeok and Nam-ra both look over the edge. I crawl and lean myself against the concrete ledge, next to where su-hyeok was standing. I lean my head back and held my stomach.

Wu-jin and Joon-yeong help dae-su walk back to everyone. Dae-su was whining in pain, this time for a valid reason.
Hyo-ryung and Ji-min sit down. Cheong-san was standing next to On-jo who was holding her side. Su-hyeok and Nam-ra were standing, looking over the edge. i was still leaning against the edge. On-jo then walks to fire and looks down at it.
"your glasses break?"
"youre bleeding."
"shit, that was gwi-nam?"
everyone was having different conversations. I sigh and close my eyes, trying to drown them all out. my head was ringing.

╰┈➤ 𝙀𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧 'ˎ˗
✎ i might need to retouch and edit this one at some point 😅