ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛʜ.

"You said you weren't bitten!" On-jo said.
Everyone stops and looks at what was happening. slowly everyone was putting down the furniture they had in their hands.
"Show us your arm!" I-sak said.
"Will you stop it! start stacking again!" He demanded. No one moved an inch.
"If you weren't bitten then why not just show us your arm? Why hide the arm you say wasn't bitten?" I raised an eyebrow a bit.
"Listen here you little bitch!" He walked close to me, raising a hand but stopped when realizing the others were staring. It didn't bother me if he did hit me, I would just press charges. Su-hyeok stepped forward a bit.

"You need to leave."
"You need to go!"
He looked at everyone, his nose starting to bleed as he dropped to the ground. Everyone jumped back at the sudden movement. Bones were cracking as he rolled around.
"What's happening?"
"I think he's ... turning?"
"Turning?"

He stood up and ran at one of the girls I didn't notice was there. He jumped on her, biting her cheek. Some of the boys were already taking the chairs and desks down. Making way to the door. The PE teacher ran at Su-hyeok. He throws him to the side, falling but getting right back up. The girl that was bit, now crying and begging us for help. She got up and walked to Na-yeon. Horrible decision, really. Na-yeon pushes her away. Her body falls to the floor. We now heard her bones cracking.

"Run everyone, run!" Su-hyeok yells.
Everyone runs out of the class, Su-hyeok being the last one out. He slammed the door behind him, keeping the PE teacher and the girl inside the classroom. There were zombies running at us from one side. Everyone was backing up in fear. Su-hyeok went past us, ran up the wall and kicked the zombie, pushing the others to the ground. He smashed one through a window and threw it. It was pretty impressive. Some of the guys and I grab windows and were pushing the zombies back. Dae-su ripped a door off its hinges and places it in front of Su-hyeok, blocking them off. We all push against the door, pushing the zombies down the stairs as we all run up the stairs. "girls, go upstairs!" Wu-jin yells.
We all ran upstairs and start to run down the hall but some zombies came running at us. We then run up another flight of stairs. The boys were behind us, Su-hyeok was the last one again; fighting off zombies as they try to grab him.

the boys with the windows push the zombies that were in front of us as Dae-su pushes the zombies coming from behind us. We are now trapped.

I-sak goes to the door. "It's locked! we have to go to the other!"
"What do you mean! we can't!"
"It's locked! I can't open it!!"
I drop to the floor, trying to push the zombies away from peoples ankles.
On-jo looks around. "Dae-su push!"
I get up and help Dae-su push with a couple others. Na-yeon was still pulling on the lock. Like that was gonna help us. On-jo grabs the fire hose and starts hitting the lock with it, finally getting it open. We all ran inside. Dae-su ran the door into a few zombies, breaking a window i to the classroom; then running inside the classroom.

Dae-su sits by the broken window as a zombies bloody hand grabs his head. He screams and we start hitting the zombies and block off the windows and doors.

I can't help it but sigh and sit down on a chair. I look around and freeze for a minute. "Where's Su-hyeok?"
everyone looked around. Shit.
"He was right behind us. Don't worry he will survive. He told me he'd be okay and I believe him." Cheong-san said in a reassuring voice, adding a pat on my back for comfort. It was a bit comforting but also a bit odd. Why did I care so much? I sigh and shake my head, trying to make my thoughts go away. Probably just feel guilty because he helped me out and I couldn't help him out.

Some time went by. I had my head down on a table when I sat up to stretch. Everyone had distant looks on their faces, probably lost in thought. On-jo and I-sak were talking by the window. I saw On-jo frown as she puts I-sak's hand to her cheek. I-sak wiping her nose. There was blood on her hand.
"I-sak..."
"I'm fine! I wasn't bitten!" I-sak looked from On-jo to the rest of the class. I think she was honestly trying to convince herself more than us.
"where... how did you get bit? When?..."
I-sak looked down at her ankle. My breathing hitched when I saw the bite mark. I wasn't able to stop them from biting? I thought I got all the zombies away from everyones feet. Maybe it was when I got up to help Dae-su? my fist tightened.

I-sak ran to a small mirror that was on a desk, looking at herself and her blood shot eyes. She looked around at everyone before looking at On-jo.
"On-jo..." I-sak started to walk to her, reaching her hand out but collapsed on the floor. On-jo tried to run to her but I grab her arms, holding her back. I-sak's bones start to crack and she rolls around on the floor before getting up.
"Do something! Someone do something!" Na-yeon was crying out.
The zombies outside of the doors and windows start to get louder, Dae-su, gyeong-su and Joon- yeong ran to them to hold up the desks and chairs we had piled up against them earlier.
I-sak suddenly makes a run at Cheong-san. He was able to dodge I-sak and grabbed a wooden chair. I could hear Na-yeon yelling more. Won't that bitch ever shut up?
"Do something! someone do anything!"

I held on tight to On-jo as she was struggling, trying to get loose. I knew it was for the best if I don't let On-jo go. We can't risk someone else getting bitten and having to find another empty classroom.
"Stop it! Y/n stop!... I-sak!" On-jo was getting louder, causing I-sak to run to us. I turn our bodies so I was in front of On-jo. Cheong-san side swiped her in time, causing her to fall out the window. The loud crash and breaking of the glass caused me to flinch and my grip on On-jo was lost. she ran to the window and grabbed onto I-sak's hand. She was half way out the window when Cheong-san and I grab her. Cheong-san hung out the window with her, trying to grab her hands to let go of I-sak. I was holding her by the waist so she didn't fall completely out of the window. Her feet were already lifting off the ground slowly.
"Let go, On-jo!" I yell. "You have to let go!" I groan, trying to hold her in. I wasn't that big myself so it was a bit of a struggle.

"Here use this!" Na-yeon kicked a wooden stool over to us and Cheong-san grabbed it, putting it out the window and hitting I-sak's hands until On-jo finally let go.

╰┈➤ 𝙀𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧 'ˎ˗
✎ that scene was always sad to me :( i felt so bad for On-jo.