ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ.

Joon-yeong hit play on the video. it was now playing on the tv. He pressed the volume button on the video camera, making the sound even louder on the tv. More and more zombies kept running into the room. they kept pushing harder on the barrier. We all held our bodies against it, trying to keep the barrier up.
"we need more sound!" I yell, putting all my strength into pushing against it.
"Dae-su, we need you to yell as loud as you can!" On-jo said.
"FUCKING DIE ZOMBIES, DIE!" he screamed out, the ending was dragged out.
"one more time! louder this time!" I yell to him.
"STUPID ZOMBIE MOTHERFUCKER!" he screamed, dragging the ending out again.

On-jo grabbed a tiny gong and was hitting it. Nam-ra and Hyo-ryung grabbed instruments and start banging on those too. Wu-jin runs to the window, looking out and checking to see when it was good to go. "not yet!" he screams to us.

I was helping Su-hyeok push a bigger cabinet. his arm was behind my head, keeping me from hitting my head against it. Cheong-san was holding some chairs and trying to keep them from falling on anyone. They fell anyways.

The more noise we made, the more zombies were coming in. It was a good thing this time. Wu-jin kept checking out the window as the other girls were banging against instruments. The rest of us were pushing our bodies against the barrier, keeping it from collapsing. We were all using our whole body strength now.

On-jo dropped her instrument to help cheong-san hold the chairs. Ji-min was now using hers to hit the zombies.

a zombie had grabbed my hair and was pulling on it. i screamed in pain and tried to get its hand off me.
"Y/n!" Su-hyeok yells, grabbing a board and hitting the zombie with it; the impact causing the zombie to let go of me. I nod to him as a thank you and he smiles back with a nod.

Cheong-san grabbed a video stand and started hitting the zombies that were hanging over the barrier.
"its not gonna hold up!" Hyo-ryung yells to wu-jin. He looked back at all of us.
"how much longer will it take!?" Dae-su yells to him. Wu-jin looks back out the window, zombies still running to the open door. "a little more, not yet!" Su-hyeok was now also hitting the zombies that were hanging over our barrier.

Wu-jin opened the door a bit, he looked both right and left. "its clear! we have to go now!" He yelled to us. He grabbed a video stand and was standing by the door with it. Hyo-ryung went first, then Ji-min. Joon-yeong then Nam-ra. On-jo went.
"you go!" Cheong-san said to Dae-su.
"you go first!" Dae-su said back. "im gonna shit myself, now you three, go!"
Su-hyeok grabbed my hand and pulled me to the door. "come on, lets go!" We all ran out of the door. i grabbed Cheong-sans arm with my free hand, pulling him out the door with us.

We all ran out of the room, going up the stairs. Su-hyeok had tripped, i stop and reach my hand out for him. "come on." i said, a bit shaky.
He nodded and grabbed it. I pulled him up and we continued to run up the next flight of stairs. We had made it to the roof, but the door was locked.
"Come on, open it!" Dae-su whined.
"its locked!" Cheong-san said back.
Dae-su pushed cheong-san out of the way and side slammed the door a couple times, hoping the door would break.
"wait get back, move!" Cheong-san ran to the keypad and tried to type something. im gonna guess he got it wrong since the doors were still locked.
"is anyone there!? anyone! open the door!" Joon-yeong yelled in desperation.
"get up, no one is there!" Dae-su said. Him and Wu-jin side slamming the door some more. the noise was just riling the zombies up.

Su-hyeok was leaning on the railing. Nam-ra and i were too. She suddenly puts a hand on mine. "hear that?" She looks at me. "hear what?" i respond. Nam-ra looked back down over the railing.

Cheong-san, Su-hyeok and I stand at the top of the stairs.
"they're here." Nam-ra said, looking at us.
Su-hyeok had a wooden thing in his hands. Me and cheong-san had the metal camera stands. Everyone else was peering over the railing. All of a sudden a swarm of zombies came running at us, up the stairs. Cheong-san and i were hitting them with the metal camera sticks and Su-hyeok was kicking them. We all three were fighting the zombies as Wu-jin and Dae-su go back to body slamming the door, trying to get it open, this time more desperate.

One was on top of Su-hyeok. i hit it in the back with the stick and pulled it off him.
"get back!" Su-hyeok yelled, grabbing me and pulling me back with him.
"throw this over!" Nam-ra said, picking up a blue tarp. Her, On-jo and Joon-yeong held it from above the railing. the zombies were now blocked off and were walking into it. it stopped some but others managed to get by it.

the zombies that got by, Su-hyeok was kicking and Cheong-san was throwing back down the stairs. I froze, Cheong-san looked at me then saw what i was looking at; more like who I was looking at. the white, red and blue jacket covered in blood. his face covered in blood. There he was, Gwi-nam. He was holding up some zombie girl, walking right past the blue tarp. He had a devilish smirk on his face. This guy really is unkillable.

"Miss me, princess?" Gwi-nam asked, with a small chuckle. that evil smirk still on his face.

╰┈➤ 𝙀𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧 'ˎ˗
✎ this story had over 10k reads 🥳 that genuinely insane to me, im so glad everyone is liking this story! 😦🙏🏽💗