ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ.

There were zombies peaking there head into the small metal door as Cheong-san and I climb up the pipes. Cheong-san stops and reaches for the phone in his pocket. I sigh and rest my head against the pipe. Now im really glad im not claustrophobic.

as he pulls out the phone, he almost drops the phone but catches it before it hits me in the head.
"careful moron." I state, looking up at him.
He nods and reaches his arm up, trying to get signal on the phone. I heard ringing coming from the phone. He was calling someone, I am gonna guess 119.
The phone started to make a buzzing noise, "why isn't it working?" Cheong-san sighed with frustration. He tried to call again but it went straight to buzzing this time. I reach my hand up to turn the phone to me. I could see there was no signal showing on the phone.
"they cut off the phones and internet. Those fucking assholes!" I swung my fist against the concrete wall and groan in pain. Cheong-san looked down at me and just lets out another sigh. He climbed a little higher to see if he could get a signal again, but he had no luck.

It was extremely hot in the small area we were. Cheong-san was pushing against what seemed to be another small metal door with some words on it. He started to get frustrated and slamming his hand on the door.
"Cheong-san, breathe. calm down, and then try again." I reach my hand up and rub his back. He was a bit shocked by what I did- i was too - but he took in a deep breath and kicked the small door hard, swinging it open. I smile a bit as I watch him climb out. He turns around and grabs my hand, helping me out. He pushes some zombies away that heard him kicking the door. We both run down the hall and dodge some more zombies. We almost reach the end of the hall until they start to come from that end too. Cheong-san quickly whips around and grabs my upper arm, pulling me into a classroom. He pushed me up against the corner as he shuts the door behind him. He grabs a guitar as a weapon and looks around. I chuckle a bit, seeing as though there was nothing in the room with us.
"don't worry, big guy; no zombies are in here."
suddenly there was the sound of the piano playing.

"do you hear that?" Cheong-san walked a bit into the music room more. He had set down the guitar and picked up a chair; walking towards the noise.
"you know, at some point walking towards the noise is gonna get you killed." I follow close behind him. he held the chair high as he peaked over the paino. "its just a zombie girl who got trapped under. We're good." He put the chair down and sat in it. I leaned against a desk and groaned, rubbing my shoulder.

I wonder what everyone else is doing. They probably think we died or turned. I put my face in my hands. My father is probably not worried, and I hope my mom is okay. I was lost in thought and was getting annoyed by the zombie girl tapping on the piano with her toes.

Out of nowhere there was a loud buzzing noise on the speakers. It was very high pitched.
"what the fuck is that?" I cover my ears and look at him. Cheong-san shrugs and looks to the speaker. it suddenly stops and we heard Joon-yeong's voice. "anyone?"
I look at Cheong-san who was already looking at me. Both of our facial expressions were of confusion.
"i have never done it before."
"someone do it, dae-su."
"here goes nothing. uh, mic test. one, two. one, two. hello? Cheong-san, y/n are you there? We-" someone interrupted Dae-su.
"Y/n, its Su-hyeok. Stay put. both of you, stay put. we will come to you."
"that moron, don't come here, you'll get bit!" Cheong-san walked around a desk and looked up at the speaker. I sighed and looked at the speaker, "moron."
"i know what you both are saying, but i can't hear you here... so don't go anywhere, wait for us. okay? wait for me, Y/n."
"can we now go, the smell of shit makes me wanna hurl." Dae-su had disgust in his tone.
"dude, its your shit." Wu-jin replied.
"its not just mine!"
"yes it is."
"really?"

"this isn't gonna end well." Cheong-san walked to one of the doors and I walked to the other. We were both looking out the small windows to see if we could make a run for it. it was hard to see through them because of all the blood on them.

"Cheong-san." On-jo was now speaking. He had his hand on the door, ready to open it but stopped and slowly turned to the speaker.
"Cheong-san, please stay still. I know you never listen to me but please do it this time." And with that, Cheong-san sighed in defeat. He took a seat back on his chair and put his face in his hands. He couldn't do that to her, he couldn't leave knowing she knew where he was.
I stepped away from the door and sat next to him on a desk. Music started through the speakers. it was the relaxing music they played before homeroom everyday.
"smart thinking, distract the zombies to get to us." I stated.
Cheong-san nodded with a small smirk on his face. "I thought you said they weren't zombies?"
"they aren't but I figured its easier saying zombies then say 'infected sick people'."
Cheong-san chuckles a bit and gets lost in his thoughts. I left him alone and stared out the window at the lifeless creatures running around. just the thought that I could become one of those is terrifying. one wrong move and im a lifeless thing attacking others.

We heard banging in the door. It was the others. Cheong-san looked through the window of the classroom as Dae-su opened the door.
"shit, where were you?" Dae-su let out an exhausted sigh. He wrapped his arms around Cheong-san and held onto him. I cross my arms and watch the heartfelt interaction.
"where is on-jo?" Cheong-san asked. She walked through the door and cheong-san pushed Dae-su into me. Dae-su then wraps his arms around me. "Y/N!"
I was a bit shocked and patted his back with one arm.
"On-jo!" cheong-san walked up to her and grabbed her shoulders. "are you okay? are you hurt?" He let go and looked at everyone, "how did you guys know we were here?"
On-jo kicked him in the back of the leg, causing him to fall into a desk. "why don't you ever listen to me?" On-jo asked.
"hey save the lovers quarrel for later, please." Wu-jin helps Cheong-san up.
"we have to go."
"where?" I ask.
"to the roof, before the meditation music ends." Wu-jin answers.

I look around and didn't see Su-heyok. "S-Su-hyeok?" I push Dae-su off of me and ran out of the room into the hall. "Y/n! where are you going?" Cheong-san follows me.
The rest follow behind him. We ran down the hall but I stop once I see Su-hyeok and Nam-ra. He had a tight grip onto her arm. "Go! back to the classroom!" We all turn and ran inside the classroom again. Zombies were running from the other end of the hall. Su-hyeok shuts the door behind us.
"the curtains!" We all ran along the wall and shut the curtains. Nam-ra and I were shutting the outside curtains. "becareful, there is a zombie stuck under the paino." i said in a monotone voice. She nods at me and looks down at the zombie girl.

Everyone was panting and catching their breath. I look over at Su-hyeok who had blood on his face. he didn't seem hurt so it wasn't his blood.
"we can't... go to the roof?" Hyo-ryung asks.
"we are trapped again." Ji-min whines out.
"there are zombies out there so, lets just think a little." Su-hyeok looks around at everyone, his eyes then glue to me.
"this is so annoying." Hyo-ryung stated and looked around, then seeing Nam-ras arm. she slowly got up from her chair. "hey... hey nam-ra what happened to your arm?"

╰┈➤ 𝙀𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧 'ˎ˗
✎ two chapters in 2 days 😦 im shocked too!