12

A few days later I woke up, and it was finally time for my first away game. I was very excited because we were going to Madrid, and I had seen how beautiful it was. I wasn't allowed to take the plane with the players, so I just took the train.

The ride was painfully silent, awkward, and long. There was barely any sound, but the people behind me were whispering about their dads funeral, and I couldn't help but feel like I was intruding. Finally, when the train ride was over I started towards the hotel everyone was staying at.

It was right downtown, so I decided to walk and see some of the city. I was amazed at how beautiful it was. If Barcelona wasn't costal then I would have moved to Madrid. I heard my phone ringing in my back pocket.

"Hello," I answered, bringing my phone to my ear. I was standing on the corner of the street off to the side, and felt very awkward just standing there.

"Hey, where are you?" Pablo asked.

"Walking through the city," I said. He didn't say anything for a few seconds but I could hear him shout that I was fine.

"OK, glad you're safe, we were worried since we didn't know where you were," he explained.

"Aw, that's so sweet, I'm loved!" I joked.

"Get back here before it gets dark," he said.

"Fine," I said, then hung up and made my way to the hotel.

.

.

.

When I walked in, I saw Pablo standing in the lobby. I walked over to him to see if he was ok.

"What are you doing?" I asked. He looked up from his phone.

"Oh, Lewy sent me down here to make sure you know where you're going," he said.

"Great, so where am I going?" I asked. "This place looks huge."

"6th floor, room 613," he handed me a pack of keycards.

"Ok, and where is the elevator?" I asked. "Oh, and did Robert bring my stuff?"

"Follow me, and yes, he did." I followed Pablo down a hallway to the elevator. We got in, and he pressed the floor 6 button. When we got out, he walked me down to my room.

"Thanks," I smiled as I walked through the door.

"Go to bed now so you don't sleep till noon like usual," he said.

"No promises."

A/N - It's sunday but whatever