2

By the time we got to his house, it was very late, so we tried to be as quiet and quick as possible meaning I didn't get a tour yet, he just led me to my bedroom.

"Here's your room, goodnight," he said, then shut the door and left. Wow.

The room was perfect and simple, same with the bathroom. There was a perfect view of the pool. His house a fucking mansion, I had never felt so luxurious.

2:06am.

I still wasn't tired, so I decided to unpack. I put all my clothes in the closet, all my toiletries in the bathroom, all my makeup in the vanity, and everything else where it belonged. I still wasn't tired after unpacking, but I forced myself to go to sleep anyway.

The next morning I woke up pretty early because I wasn't able to sleep well. I knew Robert would be gone at the gym since they did not train today, so I was going to find Anna and greet her. Before I went downstairs, I took a shower and got dressed so I was presentable.

"Caroline, I'm so glad you're here! I didn't hear you and Robert come in, it must have been late," she said as I sat down next to her at the kitchen island.

"I'm really glad to be here, too," I smiled. Anna was always really nice to me, she got along with my mom well, so we did, too.

"I made some pancakes, they're on that plate. I have to go wake the kids," she said before taking off down some hallway.

Knowing Anna, I knew they were some sort of banana and oat protein pancakes, but I didn't mind. After looking through every drawer and cabinet, I finally found a plate, silverware, and a glass which I put milk in. Just as a sat down, there was a knock on the door. Anna definitely didn't hear, so I figured it wouldn't hurt anyone if I answered it.

I opened the door to a boy around my age.

"Hi, is Lewandowski here?" He asked.

"No, do you need something?" I asked.

"Oh its fine I just- are you drinking milk?" He asked, looking at the glass in my hand.

"I am," I replied, confused.

"That's kind of gross," he said.

"Thanks," I smiled. "Now really, can I help you?"

"No, but... who are you?" He asked.

"Who are you?" I countered.

"Pablo," he said.

"Oh, you play with my uncle, I'm Caroline."

"So you're Lewandowski's niece? I heard him telling Pedri you were coming," he said.

"That's me," I smiled.

"Well, it was nice meeting you," he said.

"You too," I said before he walked away.