11

GAVI'S POV:

I liked her. I knew it from the moment we met, but it became too clear to ignore after we went to the carnival three days ago. I asked her if she wanted to hang out yesterday, but her and Esther were going to see a movie.

"You like her, don't you?" Pedri asked. We were both on bikes next to each other in the gym.

"Caroline?" I asked.

"No, Ansu." He said sarcastically. "Of course I mean Caroline, dummy."

"Shut up," I slapped his arm.

"It's so obvious."

"I like her as much as one can like someone they met three weeks ago." I said.

"So, infinitely?" Pedri asked.

"No, not yet at least."

"You can't just say that with no explanation," Pedri complained.

"What's there to explain? Maybe I'll like her more in the future, use your brain."

"Woah, mean." Pedri frowned.

"Well that's such a dumb question, you're so dumb. No, not yet means not yet."

"Oh my god, sorry, why are you getting so mad over it?" He asked.

"I just hate dumb people."

CAROLINE'S POV:

"So you and Gavi have been hanging out a lot lately," Robert said during dinner.

"Yeah, I guess we have," I said.

"When Anna and I met we were super young, too," he said. The way he said it made it seem like he thought Pablo and I were going to get married.

"Back when I was serious about karate," Anna added.

"Do you miss it?" I asked.

"I did for a while, but I'm happy. I still do it, just not professionally," She explained. I always felt bad that she gave up what she loved, but I was glad that she wasn't sad about it.

"I think I was a year older than you, and we were at a sports camp together. Some of my buddies dared me to go talk to her," he said. "My buddies were a lot like Pedri and Ferran, have you met them?"

"Yeah, a few times."

"They're all good kids, they remind me of myself," he said. "Not quite as good, but thats pretty hard."

"You missed about 4 open shots last game," Anna said. I wasn't sure if I was allowed to laugh, but I really wanted to.

"Ok, I'm done with this conversation."

A/N: Don't mind the cheeky first paragraph. if u have any feedback u can always tell me