When I got there, everyone else was already there because they rode together, so I went to meet them by the entrance. We all bought a sheet of tickets, then started going on rides. Ansu and Pedri rode together, and Pablo and I did.

We all had a really good time, and none of them got stopped once. Sure, people were starring and whispering, but nobody actually came up to them. I got a red slushy, and then we got on the Farris wheel.

"I've never understood why people like the views of carnivals, they're so ugly," I said.

"You should become a carnival worker," he suggested.

"It still hasn't hit me that one day I'll have to do something with my life."

"That's how I feel about football, like I won't be able to do it forever."

"At least you'll be loaded for life," I said.

"Unless I have a shit career."

"You know that you won't though, right?"

"I guess, but I feel like once the squad starts to change, and people start to leave I'm going to lose the love I have for the game." He explained.

"I can't promise that won't happen, but I think the passion you have for the game is too strong for that."

"My passion is Pedri," he said.

"You're so weird, you always do that!" I laughed.

We got off the Farris wheel, then went on a few more rides after. I road with Ansu instead of Pablo so he could go with Pedri, though. Once the sun started to set and the mosquitos came out, we all decided we should go home.

I walked to the bathroom before I left, but I had to go around the back. When I was walking up the side I saw two people kissing but I couldn't see who. Once I got closer I could see who it was.

Esther and Ferran.

"Had to work, huh?" I said in a joking tone. They both scrambled and stepped away from each other. Obviously I wasn't angry, she didn't owe me anything, I just found it funny. It was quiet for a bit until Ferran broke the silence.

"Well, this is awkward."