A whole week had passed before it was home game day again. Well, almost, the game was the next day. That week was nice, though, I spent a lot of time with my uncle and Esther. I was cleaning up my room when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," I said.

"There's someone here to see you," Klara said.

"Who is it?" I asked. She opened the door all the way, and there was Pablo. Standing there. Smiling.

"Hi," He waved.

"Hi," I said, confused. "What are you doing?"

"I was just picking some things up so I figured I'd say hi," he explained.

"Well, hey," I said.

"Gavi will you come with me and Caro on the golf cart?" Klara asked.

"Uh, sure, I guess," He agreed. I didn't really have a choice, so I followed them downstairs.

"Is it ok if we take the golf cart?" I asked Anna who was sitting on the couch.

"Sure, just be safe and watch for cars," she said. With that we went into the garage and started up the golf cart.

"Can I drive?" Pablo asked.

"Hell no," I replied. "Sorry for the language, Klara."

"Where are we going?" Pablo asked.

"Who knows? We're wanderers." I said. Klara turned the radio on, and I started to feel cheeky, so I started going faster.

"Slow down a little," Pablo said.

"YOLO!" I shouted, then sped up even more.

"This is so fun!" Klara squealed.

"Ok, this is a sharp turn, hold on," I yelled over the wind.

"I swear this half is coming off the ground," Pablo shouted.

"You'll be fine!" I said which was a lie. I few seconds after I drove us off the road and into a bush.

"What the fuck, Caroline, I'm driving from now on." Pablo said. I could tell he wasn't completely serious because he was almost smiling.

"Wow, nice language to use in front of my baby," I said. He gave me a disappointed look. "Sorry guys, didn't mean to crash. Klara, you good?"

"Yes!" She exclaimed.

"Good, don't tell your parents. You either," I turned to Pablo who was now standing next to me waiting for me to move so he could drive.

"Ok, I won't tell my parents," he joked.

"You're funny." I fake laughed.

"Move over."