A few boring days had passed before it was finally a home game day. Since I was family, I got really good seats. I always really enjoyed football, so I was excited to see one of the best teams in such close proximity.

While the players were warming up, I noticed Robert and Pablo, the kid I was talking to the other day, pointing at me and talking. I gave a confused look and waved, and they both smiled and waved back innocently. I guess thats what happens hit too many footballs with your head.

At the 32nd minute, Raphinha crossed the ball to Robert, and he tapped it in. For his celebration, he pointed to me just to celebrate my presence. Everyone seemed to look at me weirdly for a second.

"He's my uncle," I chuckled nervously, and there was a collective 'Oh" from those around me.

I had a really good time for the rest of the game despite the scoreline, Sevilla 1-2 Barcelona. After the game, Pablo was going around and taking pictures with the fans when he stopped right next to me to give a kid his shirt. I laughed a little because the boy he gave it too was breaking down.

"What, did you want it?" Pablo asked me.

"Nope."

"A picture?" He asked.

"No thanks, maybe I would if you won," I smiled.

"I'll sign your forehead, or even better, your milk glass!" He said feeling like the funniest person ever.

"Stop hating on me. Besides, what would you write? I lost to Sevilla? I'm too short to head a ball?" I asked.

"No I'd write 'Pablo Gavi' in my fancy cursive," he said.

"Looks like she wants you to," I looked over at a crying girl holding a shirt and a pen.

"It's always nice to talk to fans," he smiled before walking over to her.

.

.

.

The next day started like all the others, boring. I was still adjusting to being here so I hadn't really gotten around to doing anything or making any friends. I was laying in bed when I got a text from an unknown number.

Yo ur Lewandowski's niece, right?

That's me, who's this?

Pedri

How did u get my number?

Lewy

If you got my number from him why did you ask if I was his niece

Confirmation

Ah

Anyways we saw you at the game. You looked lonely

Oh, Shucks!

Yeah we saw you sitting there. All alone. Lonely.

and who exactly is we?

Me, obviously, ferran, alejandro, ansu and gavi

gossiping is rude

so is bullying

I've never bullied anyone in my life

gavi said you bullied him

no, but alright

are you calling him a liar?

yes.

you should clear things up with him

I think he'll be ok

Weird conversation. I spent the next few hours watching barbie movies with Klara and Laura, although we mostly just talked.

"I met a ken once," Klara said.

"Oh really?" I asked.

"Yeah, his name is Frenkie, he plays football with my dad," She said. I knew who she was talking about, the Dutch midfielder.

"Do you have a crush?"

"No, I just think he's cute," She smiled.

"I think that's a crush," I said.

"I think he's married."

"That's probably for the better, you'll find a way cuter guy when you're older." I said.

"I hope I find a ken with brown hair," she said.

"Long hair, short hair, or medium?" I asked.

"Short hair but not bald."

"What's his job going to be?"

"We'll both be movie stars, and- oh my gosh your nails are so pretty!" She exclaimed.

"Want me to paint yours?" I asked.

"Yes please," she said. I painted her nails, and then I went back upstairs to see that I had another text from an unknown number.

This is Pablo btw

alright

hello

hi there

plz dont say that

sry 😞

bro this storm outside is going crazy

I hope you get struck by lightning

you forgot the doesn't

I hope you doesn't get struck by lightning

oh

yeah

its gonna stop soon so I won't

the grass will be wet at training, I hope you doesn't slip

nah I hope ur uncle does the ferran can start

oh my god?!

he's SO SLOW

thats going to be you one day, take it as a warning

he should quit football and become a model

I think you should

you think I could be a model?

you can certainly try