Dusk

Hey guys!

I am excited to announce that my new story is coming soon. It is going to be a real emotional roller coaster.

Coming in September 29, 2023!

Stay tuned!

Love, H. Mia!

***

Dusk

Could you run away from your destiny?

Rick almost managed it. He could seem like the boy next door, but he had a big dark secret.

He ran away from his country, Italy, to live a normal life and started from the scratch in New York where no one knew him.

Now Rick lived the life he wished, but his life got more beautiful when he met a lovely girl, Vanessa Campbell. However, his happiness didn't last longer when he found out who her father was. The leader of the American mafia.

Vanessa felt an instant connection with this mysterious Italian as soon as she met him. At first, he looked interested in her as well, but this mysterious handsome foreigner put a distance between them as soon as he found out who her father was. It wasn't a surprise for her because most people acted like this when they knew her father was a mafia leader. However, she didn't plan to give up on Rick. She would do everything to be with this gorgeous Italian despite the fact her father wanted her to marry the son of his business partner, the heir of another powerful mafia.

Would Rick be able to leave his past behind and be happy with Vanessa? Or would this love be a threat to his peaceful life, throwing him back into his old life he wanted to escape desperately?

***
https://www.instagram.com/hmiamiamia
(The link in my bio as well.)

My Completed Books

*They are Stand Alone Books.*

❤️ Wright Series

1. Between Hate and Love
2. Romeo
3. Playing with Fire

❤️ Anderson Series

1. The Bet for Love
2. Tangled Love
3. Romeo
4. Hurricane
5. Euphoria

❤️ Carter Series

1. Undercover Heir
2. Blue Blood
3. Golden boy

❤️Sullivan Series

1. The Shadow of the Past
2. Untamed

❤️ Playboys' Babies Series

1. The Lovely Stranger
2. Love Notes
3. White Nights
4. Storm
5. Secret Love

❤️ Playboy in Love

1. Falling Apart

❤️ Knight Series

1. The Devil Wears Armani
2. The Playboy's Girl