Chapter 35 - Gelato

Rick's POV

"What?" she asked, puzzled, raising her eyebrow.

"You can eat my gelato now, but I will eat you later," I replied seductively and bit my lower lip, looking at her salaciously.

"Rick!" she exclaimed, blushing.

"So?  Do you want the gelato?" I asked arrogantly.

Vanessa gave me a wicked smile as she pulled the gelato cup towards her and put the spoon into her mouth, moaning. I chuckled in amusement as well as  in excitement. I looked forward to going home and devour my woman.

After finally finishing eating, Vanessa and I left the café, holding each other's hands.

"I ate so much. I feel sluggish," Vanessa commented, leaning her head against my arm.

"After all the things you had eaten, it will be better if you do cardio? Fortu..."

"Rick!" she exclaimed angrily, narrowing her eyebrows, and gave me a dirty look.

I grinned. "You look sexy when you are angry."

"Rick!"

"Let me finish my sentence, amore mio," I said, stopping walking, and wrapped my arms around her waist. She tried to push me back, but I tightened my grip around her waist and leaned towards her ear. "I wanted to tell you that it is my responsibility to take care of you and our baby. And considering the fact that I am a good trainer, I can show you some movements to burn calories as soon as help you. So... I will lock you in our bedroom and won't let you leave the bed till you are drenched and super tired," I resumed seductively and pulled her earlobe between my teeth gently before pulling back.

"Rick!" she exclaimed, hitting my chest playfully while her cheeks blushed.

"I love you, Nessa," I said honestly, cupping her cheek while looking her in the eyes, feeling blessed.

She gave me a brilliant smile and placed a chaste kiss on my lips. "I love you too."

"Come on. Let's go home, amore mio. We have to burn calories." I winked at her.

"If you keep implying that I am fat and need exercises, forget about your dirty desires. Because you will be punished and you will be banned to come closer to me," she stated firmly, giving me warning look.

I chuckled in amusement. "Who told you that I think you are fat? You are the most beautiful woman and you carry our baby. Moreover, don't you know that I can't take my hands off you?" I clarified, caressing her cheek tenderly.

"You are a smooth talker, signor Castelli," Vanessa commented cockily.

"Oh baby, I am multitalented." I winked at her and gave her a haughty smirk.

She rolled her eyes, amused. "Come on then. Let see your talents."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Amore mio, I have already shown you some of them. You have a proof as well," I commented arrogantly and rested my hand on her belly, gesturing to her baby bump.

"Rick!" she exclaimed, blushing, and shook her head. "You are hopeless."

"But you love me." I winked at her.

She sighed dramatically and said nonchalantly, shrugging her shoulders. "I am crazy. What can I do?!" I burst out laughing and kissed her lips.

Once we got in the car, I wrapped my arm around her shoulder, pulling her towards me, and placed a soft kiss on her hair. She leaned against me and asked about the buildings while Mario was driving the car. I gave information about the historical places, caressing her arm gently while our car passed by these sites one by one.