Chapter 8 - The truth

Vanessa's POV

In a swift movement, he turned me around, catching me off guard, and started kissing my neck from behind. I squirmed in sensation while he was traveling his lips along my back.

"You are so beautiful," he commented huskily between kisses.

I moaned, squeezing the sheet tightly when his tongue lingered on my buttocks. He squeezed my derrière and placed a soft kiss between my legs from behind.

"Rick..." I moaned loudly, squirming in desire.

A few seconds later, his fingers joined to his tongue, and they started torturing me, making me moan louder and louder.

As it became unbearable, I wanted to turn around, but he rested his hand on my back, pressing me against the mattress firmly without letting me move while moving his fingers in and out faster and licking my core, blowing my mind.

"Rick, please... I need you..." I pleaded, squeezing the sheet tightly.

"And you will get me," he stated hoarsely while he kept torturing me with his fingers and tongue. "Come for me, amore mio," he added huskily.

As he hit my sensitive spot, I came, crying out. In a flash, my Italian rolled me over and stood up.

As soon as he pulled a foil out of the pocket of his jeans, he found his place between my legs. Once he rolled the condom up on his hard shaft, he hovered over me and brushed his lips against mine, kissing me feverishly.

I groaned into his mouth as he slammed into me without warning. I dug my nails into his back while he was thrusting into me faster and faster. Our moans filled the room while our bodies were moving in sync.

"I love you, Rick. I love you so much," I confessed, breathing heavily while caressing his bare back. Meanwhile, he was pounding into me roughly.

"Ti amo, amore mio," my charming man admitted hoarsely and smashed his lips against mine, kissing me in a fierce kiss.

***

I was staring through the window in the car while Jack was driving. We were going to have dinner together; as much as I refused, my father demanded that he had already told Jack that I would go on a date with him.

I heaved a loud sigh and got out of the car as Jack parked the car in front of the luxurious restaurant. He rested his hand on my back, giving me his signature smirk. I frowned, trying to pull away, but he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me against him.

"We are an engaged couple, honey. I don't think you want the people to gossip about us," he whispered in my ear arrogantly, leading us towards the entrance.

I gritted my teeth in irritation while trying to hold myself from slapping him in the cheek.

I hate him!

I was picking at my food absently at the restaurant while ignoring Jack. Every time I saw his face, I wanted to vomit. He disgusted me.

"Why don't you eat?" he asked, interrupting my thoughts.

"I don't have an appetite," I replied dryly.

Like every time I see you.

"There is a party in my father's partner's house tomorrow. You will accompany me," he informed me firmly after taking a sip from his wine.

"I can't. I have to study. I have an exam," I lied. I didn't want to spend more time with him. Especially, at a party where he would force me to pretend that we were in love.

"I don't care. You will come with me. And it doesn't matter if you graduate from university or not, you will not work; you will stay home and take care of your husband and our children," he commented in an authoritative tone and bit his lower lip seductively, giving me a salacious look. I gritted my teeth in annoyance.