𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ, ɪ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴛʀᴜꜱᴛ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜ.

ᴘꜱᴀʟᴍꜱ 56:3

Oliver woke up in Margo's room. "Was it a dream?" he asked, sitting up. "What?" Margo asked, looking up from her phone. "Oh, nothing," he told her.

Yep, it was a dream, sadly.

"We need to report Father Andrew," she said. Oliver nodded. They went to Hazel. "Mutter," he said. "Yes?" she asked. "We think Father Andrew is a murderer," Margo said. "Until you find the body of this imaginary murder that's happened, I ain't payin' any heat," Hazel told them.

Margo and Oliver stalked off.

"OK, we need to figure out where the body of June is," Margo said. "Yes, but how?" Oliver asked. "Not sure," Margo said as she paced around. "Idea!" she said, stopping. Oliver pricked up. "Maybe it's in the forest. Maybe if we look, we'll find it!" she told him.

"Genius."

"Why thank you."

"Now, let's start."

"Find anythin', Margie?" Oliver called. They had been digging and searching for a few hours. "No!" Margo called back. "Ugh!" Oliver sighed, dropping to the ground. Margo wiped her forehead and sat next to him.

"I think we should stop," he told her. Her eyes went wide. "Just for today," he added. Margo sighed.

"Maybe swimmin'll help cool us off," she said. Oliver nodded.

They went to the pond. She jumped in. "Ooh! Much better!" Margo said, coming up. He jumped in too. "It's very cool!" he said. Margo nodded. She went under the water. Margo came back up.

She took off her shirt and just swam in her bra. Oliver went under the water too. Margo got up and jumped off from the branch. She slipped. She didn't come back up. "Margo!" Oliver said, going under to get Margo. "Margo!" Oliver dragged her to the edge.

"Margo, wake up!"

Nothing.

"Oh, God! Please help!"

Nothing.

Margo woke up in her bed. "Huh?" she said, sitting up. "Oh, thank you, God!" Oliver said, hugging her. "What happened?" she asked. "You were hit by a rock underwater and nearly drowned!" he told her, hugging her tightly.

"Ow! Too tight!" Margo said. "I don't care!" I thought you were gonna die!" he told her. "Well, lucky for you, you're stuck with me."

"I literally cannot think of anything better."

Margo went up to the roof in the middle of the night. She slowly crept up the stairs. "Margo!" someone whispered. She nearly punched Oliver in the nose. "Oh, Oliver! I'm so sorry! I thought you were someone else!" she told him, hugging her. "It's fine. What're you doing?" he asked.

"Going on the roof," she said. "Same," he said.

Oh.

They sat on the edge, feet dangling off. They looked at each other.

"Margo,"

"Oliver,"

"I kinda-"