𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

ꜰᴏʀ ɢᴏᴅ ꜱᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ʜɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ ꜱᴏɴ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡʜᴏᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇꜱ ɪɴ ʜɪᴍ ꜱʜᴀʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ᴘᴇʀɪꜱʜ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ ʟɪꜰᴇ.

ᴊᴏʜɴ 3:16

"Psst, Oliver, Cahya!" Margo said, pulling them aside as they walked to class. "What?" they said, looking at her weirdly. "Well, when I was going back to my room, Father Andrew was up, walking around. He asked what I was doing and I told him I was just using the bathroom. He told me to go back to my room. But as I lay in my bed, I heard him walking up the secret stairs." Margo told them as they walked. "Interesting," Oliver said. "I know!" she said.

As they walked, Robbie glared at Margo. "Margo, what happened to your leg?" Robbie asked, pointing to it. Margo stopped. "Oh, I j-just fell," Margo said. "When?" Robbie asked, clearly not buying into the lie. "When I was getting dressed. I fell." Margo stammered, walking away quickly. Robbie pulled Margo's hand. "no te creo." she said. "No mierda, Sherlock." Margo replied. Robbie looked up and gasped. "What?" Margo said, looking around. "Nothing," Robbie said, dropping Margo and walking away. Robbie walked away quickly. "That was a bit odd, wasn't it?" Margo said, getting up and running to Oliver and Cayha. "I know," Oliver muttered, grabbing Margo's hand. "What is wrong with Robbie?" Cahya asked. Cahya had long black slick hair, pale skin, pale lips, freckles, and blue eyes, and she was kind of short. Margo had long brown hair, hazel eyes, freckles, light skin, peachy lips, and long eyelashes. As they walked to class, Margo looked around. "Guys. Guys. Guys!" Margo said, pulling on Oliver's sleeve. Oliver turned to look at Margo's panicked face. "What, Margie?" Oliver said. Margo frantically pointed to a boy walking by. He had chestnut brown hair, slightly tan skin, dark brown eyes, and skin brown lips. "Yes. What's so special 'bout him, Margo?" Cahya asked. "One: he's hot. Two: he's new. And three: I frickin' know him!" Margo told them. "So? Why you so frantic?" Oliver asked. "He's Robbie's brother! He's worse than her! No, no, no. I don't need two of the Fernandez children at school!" Margo said, grabbing Oliver's arm and squeezing it. The boy looked at her and smirked. He walked up to her. "Hey, Margie," he said in a flirty way, grabbing her chin to look at him. Margo grabbed Oliver's hand as the boy did this. Margo gulped. "Hey, Chester," Margo said, sweating. Chester laughed. "Please get away from me, Chester," Margo said through gritted teeth. Chester leaned in and was about to kiss her. Margo didn't even like him like that. She didn't like him romantically nor anything else.

"Kids, class!" the history teacher said. Chester stopped and let go of her. "Oh, thank you, God!" Margo said as he let her go. She squeezed Oliver's arm tightly. "You OK, Margo?" Oliver asked her, looking at her. "No, he always did this stuff at my old school, I hate it!" Margo said as they went into their classroom. "Poor Margo," Cahya said, hugging her.

They sat in their seats in the classroom. "Class, we have a new student," the teacher said as Chester stepped in front of the class. "This is Chester Fernandez. Roberta Fernandez's brother." The teacher pointed to Robbie, who was clearly embarrassed. "Chester, why don't you go sit next to your sister?" the teacher asked. "No, no, he really doesn't h-" Chester nodded and went to his sister. Robbie looked so done with life. "Hope Robbie is OK," Margo said to no one really. "Why?" Oliver asked. "Because as a Christian, I could never let someone suffer. I don't do that," she explained to him. "You're too nice for your own good sometimes, Margie," he told her. Margo gasped. "No such thing," she said. Oliver rolled his eyes.

Blake past Margo a note.

Damn, girl. You're hot. Can I have the honor of being your boyfriend?

Margo wrote something back.

I'm so sorry, my dear. But I am only focused on one boy—man—and his name is Jesus Christ, I hope I didn't hurt your feelings. But I can be friends. Sorry.