𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

ꜰᴇᴀʀ ɴᴏᴛ, ꜰᴏʀ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ; ʙᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴅɪꜱᴍᴀʏᴇᴅ, ꜰᴏʀ ɪ ᴀᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴏᴅ; ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜱᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ, ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʏᴏᴜ, ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴜᴘʜᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜꜱ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴀɴᴅ.

ɪꜱᴀɪᴀʜ 41:10

Margo sat up. She heard the sound of rain. She walked out of the tent. She got soaked when she went outside. "Such a lovely day!" she said sarcastically. She looked across the pond. She saw a figure sitting—like she was—on the edge of the pond. The person stood up and looked straight ahead. Margo slowly waved, and the person did too. Margo looked away for a second, when she looked back, the person was gone. "Huh? Where is-"

"Hi!"

"Ahhh!"

Margo saw a girl in traditional clothes. "Hello," the girl said. "Hi," Margo said. "Are you the girl that was lookin' at me?" Margo asked. The girl nodded. "What's your name?" the girl asked. "Margo Benett," she told her. "Jane Mayflower," Jane told her. "Nice to meet you, Jane," Margo said, shaking her head. "If you don't mind me askin', why do you wear these trad clothes?" Margo asked. "Oh, I'm Amish, sorta, at least," Jane told her.

"Oh," Margo said, a little bit surprised. "Oh? Is that bad?" Jane asked. "No! No! No, sorry. I just don't see Amish people much." Margo told her. Jane smiled. "Well, now you have," Jane said, hugging Margo. Margo heard Oliver moving in his sleep. Jane looked towards Oliver. "Who's he?" she asked. "Oh, him? He's my best friend."

Poor Ollie.

The Friendzone.