𝓞𝓷𝓮

ꜰᴏʀ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀɴꜱ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴘʟᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴏꜱᴘᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀʀᴍ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴘʟᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ.

ᴊᴇʀᴇᴍɪᴀʜ 29:11

"Margo," her mother said one day. "Yeah, Mom?" Margo said, going to her mother after being called. She saw her parents—both—sitting on the couch waiting for her. That's a bad sign. Her dad was supposed to be at work, but since he wasn't, that was a bad sign. A very bad sign. "Did you need me?" she asked, getting a little nervous. "We need to talk to you," Margo's mom told her, making her sit down. "What's wrong?" Margo asked. "We are sending you to a Catholic school for young kids," Margo's mom, Mary Benett, told her.

"What? Why?" Margo asked, looking at her. "Well, we think you're straying away from the faith," Mary said. Margo's father, Joshua Benett, looked like he didn't agree with what his wife was saying. "What?" Margo said. "You said you could never forgive Robbie today at school," her mom said. "Never forgive her? No, I just said I don't know why I should, but I did!" Margo said, getting up. "Margo, get b-"

"Mary, why-"

"No Joshua! We are sending her there!" Mary said, grabbing Margo's arm. "What did I do?!" Margo asked. "LISTEN! You WILL be going to the Catholic school! And that's that!"

Margo stepped out of the car parked at the boarding school, holding her stuff. She saw a nun coming out to greet them. "Hello, Mrs. Mary and Mr. Joshua Benett. Hello, Margo, dear. Come this way," The nun led them into the school. It was beautiful, even Margo had to admit. "Miss, this is a very beautiful place," Margo told the nun. "Oh, thank you, sweetie! Call me Sister June." the nun told her. Margo smiled. They walked around.

After a while, Sister June and the others came to the end of their tour. "Sister June, will we have our own rooms, or do we have to share a room with other people?" Margo asked. "Well, right now, we don't have to share a room, but if this room becomes more popular, you will have to share a room. But for now, we don't." Sister June told Margo. "Looks like we've got everything taken care of, right, Sister June?" Mary said. Sister June nodded. "Well, then we'll be on our way. Be good, Margie." Mary kissed Margo on the cheek. "Of course, Mom."

"Love you, sweetie."

"Love you, Mom, Dad."

The nun grabbed Margo's hand. "Let me show you to your room, Margo," Sister June said. "Can you please explain the layout?" Margo asked as they walked. "Oh, sure thing, sweetie! So, the first floor is where all the school and church stuff is, the second floor is where the girls' rooms are, the third is the boys' rooms, and the fourth is where all the priests and nuns sleep and do our stuff. But tomorrow for your first day of school, I'll give you a layout sheet, if you need it." Sister June explained. "Oh OK, thanks," Margo said.

They walked up the stairs to the second floor and walked to a door that led to a long hallway with doors on either side of the hallway. "OK, Margo Benett, this one is yours," she told her, opening it up. The room was pretty nicely sized. "Oh, it's so pretty!" Margo said, walking in. "I know. All our rooms are a little different in one way or another, like we are all different in God's eye," Sister June said, stepping into the room with her. Margo looked around in awe. "This is better than my room at home," Margo muttered. "I'm glad. There are some rules on paper taped to the wall, as well as the layout, school time, the classes' time, lunchtime, and everything else you'll need. Now, tell me if you need anything, but until then, goodbye." And with that, Sister June left Margo alone in her new room.