𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʜɪᴍ ᴡʜᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇꜱ ᴍᴇ ꜱᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ.

ᴘʜɪʟɪᴘᴘɪᴀɴꜱ 4:13

"Margo, Mom's gone!" Ruth told her. Margo and the others went to the school.

"Hey, Margie!" Jane said. "Hey!" Margo said, hugging Jane.

"Ruth, Noah, meet Jane Mayflower."

"Hey."

"Hey."

Margo sat on the branch with Oliver as the others played. She looked down and saw Shady. She went down and picked him up. She went back to the branch. Oliver was looking at her. "What?" she asked.

"Nothing," he said.

He thought she looked even prettier today. Her brown hair was down. She had red lipstick on. Her freckles were perfectly spotted on her face.

Beautiful.

"Tonight, wanna go on the roof?" he asked. Margo nodded. "Should we invite them?" Margo asked, pointing to the others. Oliver shook his head. "No, just me and you," he told her. "OK," she said.

It's a date.

"Hazel, can I see the twins?" Margo asked. Hazel nodded and let them in. Mavis was sleeping. Tucker was sleeping too. Margo smiled. "I love them," she said. Hazel hugged Margo. "I know, me too," Hazel said. Margo looked up at Hazel.

"Hazel," she said. "Yes?" Hazel said, looking down at Margo. "Pray for Mother," she told her. Hazel looked confused. "Explain," Hazel told her. Margo sat down.

"Well," Margo started. "Mom used to be a devoted Christian, but ever since she met Aaron, she's become an atheist. Turns out, she cheated on Dad with Aaron, and now she's two months pregnant." Margo finished. "Wow, will do. Now, go run along and play." Hazel told her.

Margo went into her room and played music. She played Kiss And Make Up by Dua Lipa and BLACKPINK.

She danced as the sunset.

"Margo, ready to go on the roof?" Oliver asked. "Of course!" Margo said, getting out of bed. They walked around the halls, and they saw two people standing, talking to each other. Margo grabbed Oliver and pulled him into the shadows with her.

The people just stood there, talking. Margo took out her phone and started recording.

They could hear a bit of the conversation:

"I think I know where the twins are,"

"Really?"

"But, R-"

Margo made a sound.

"Pst! We have visitors."

"Run!" Margo whisper-yelled to Oliver, grabbing his hand. They ran to her room as fast as they could.

When they got in, she locked the door. They were breathing heavily. "Let's not go to the roof," Margo suggested.

"Good idea, Margie."