𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮

ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴇᴀᴅꜰᴀꜱᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏʀᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴇᴀꜱᴇꜱ; ʜɪꜱ ᴍᴇʀᴄɪᴇꜱ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ; ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ; ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ɪꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀɪᴛʜꜰᴜʟɴᴇꜱꜱ.

ʟᴀᴍᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ 3:22-23

Margo woke up to Mavis crying. "Oh!" she said, getting up. She got Mavis and Tucker. "Calm down, babies," she told them. "Margo-"

Cahya came in. Margo was holding Mavis and Tucker. "Margo!" Cahya said. "Hi," Margo said, her voice cracking. "Margo Evelyn Benett, explain," she told her, crossing her arms.

Margo explained.

"You didn't tell me?!" Cahya said. "No, no, no, I didn't," Margo said. "Why?" Cahya demanded. "Because," Margo said, standing firm. "Because why?"

"Because you've been a bit of a bully," Margo said. "Me? A bully?" Cahya said, gasping. She stalked out of Margo's room. Margo rolled her eyes and felt tears in them. Oliver came in and saw Margo crying. "Margie, what's wrong?" he asked, hugging her. She told him. "Ph, you don't need Cahya," he told her.

"Yeah, I need God,"

"Yes, Him too,"

"Thank you for being my best friend,"

Off! Friendzoned.

Margo heard a knock on her door. She opened it and saw Father Andrew. "Oh hello, Father," she said, smiling at him. "Hello, Margo. Did you guys go in my room, by any chance?" he asked, folding his hands. "No, why?" she lied, trying not to sweat. "I'm just wondering, 'cause I'm missing something. Well, I'll find it later, God bless." And he left.

Margo texted Oliver about what happened. "That's odd, add him to the Top Suspects list," he told her.

Top Suspects:

Father Andrew

Mavis and Tucker started crying. "Oh, you gotta be kiddin' me!" she said, grabbing them. She gave them their formula. "So that's two others who know 'bout them," she said. "Yeah," Oliver said, sighing.

"What are we gonna do?" she asked. Oliver shrugged, "Great. Ollie?" she asked, looking at him. "Yeah?" He looked at her. "We need to tell Hazel," she said. He sighed.

"Mutter!?" he called, knocking on her door. She opened the door. She saw him holding Tucker and Mavis. "Oliver Lukas Rose, explain," she told him. Margo explained.

"We don't know what to do!" she said. "Oh, honey. Come in for a sec," Hazel told them. "I'll take care of them," she told Margo. "Really? I can sleep now? Thank you very much!" Margo said. She hugged Hazel.

Margo sat on the tree branch as the clouds rolled by. Just then, it started to rain. As it rained, she thought about her family. She held up the necklace that Joshua gave her. It was a heart, and you could open it and see a photo of him and her. She was a newborn in that photo. She smiled at it.

"I miss you, Dad," she muttered. A tear fell down her cheek. It landed on her dad's head in the photo. It slipped out of her hand and fell into the lake. "No!" she said. She jumped in and swam for it. She grabbed it. She came back to the surface. "Oh, thank you, God!" she said, holding it tightly to her chest.

She climbed back on the branch.

She sang Die First by Nessa Barrett. The rain was now pouring down.

Oliver sat in his room watching stuff on his phone. He looked out his window. He saw Margo sitting on the branch in the rain. He saw her jump in. he decided to text her.

Hey, can I join you out there?

No, sorry. I wanna be alone.

"Is she OK?" he wondered. He decided it was best to leave her alone. Just then, he heard a little "Ow!"

Margo jumped off and swam in the lake. She was smiling and laughing.

She jumped off again, but she got hurt. "Ow!" she called. She fell into the lake in a lot of pain. Her foot got badly—really badly—cut when she jumped.

She climbed out. Her leg was all red, the cut was from her ankle to her knee.

Oliver watched as Margo used her arms to pull her out of the lake from his window. He rushed down to her. "Margie!" he cried, helping her up. "Ow!" Margo said, trying not to cry. "Are you OK?" he asked. She looked at her leg. "Normally I would say no my fuckin' leg is bleedin'! But I'm in too much pain to be sarcastic," she told him. The blood dripped down as they walked to the school, leaving a trail.

He helped her into the bathroom. She sat on the floor as he got the first-aid stuff. He wiped it and wrapped her leg up. "OK, keep that on for a few," he said, helping her up. "Thank you, Ollie," she said, hugging him.

"No problem, Margie,"

"Hey, Ollie?"

"Yeah?"

"You're a great friend."

Damn! Poor Oliver, friendzoned twice in one day.