𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

ᴛʀᴜꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏʀᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴇᴀɴ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ. ɪɴ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴀᴄᴋɴᴏᴡʟᴇᴅɢᴇ ʜɪᴍ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀᴛʜꜱ.

ᴘʀᴏᴠᴇʀʙꜱ 3:5-6

"Margo, it's time for your softball practice!" Sister Hazel told her, knocking on her door. "Comin'!" she said, getting the uniform they gave her. She put her hair up and went to the door. She saw Oliver standing there. "Hey, can I watch your practice?" he asked. "Of course!" she said, hugging him.

"Can I join?" Cahya asked. "Sure!" Margo said. Cahya walked in between Margo and Oliver.

"WOOOH! Good hit, Margie!" Oliver said as she practiced. Cahya was scrolling through her phone. "Cahs, don't you want to watch Margo play?" he asked, pointing to her. "Yeah, but there was this boy that I liked, and I'm texting him. He could be my soulmate," she told him.

Whatever happened to chicks over di- oh, right. The LORD is probably listening to my thought right now.

Margo hit the ball out of the field. "Cahya, did you see that?" Oliver asked, pointing. "Oh, um- Good job, Margie!" she said, looking at Margo. Oliver rolled his eyes. "You know what, if you're not gonna actually care 'nough to watch Margo play, you can leave!" Oliver told her. Cahya gasped. "Margie, tell Oliver that you want me here!" she told Margo. "Well, he has a point. If you're not watchin', why you stayin'?" Margo said, shrugging. Cahya looked awestruck. "I can't believe you! You're takin' a boy's side over your best friend's? Honestly!" Cahya said, walking off.

Margo watched as Cahya stalked off.

As she practiced, she felt like she was a mess up. I made her sad, I'm sorry, God!

As Oliver watched, he saw Margo go into the bathroom. She looked rather sad. She was crying. He texted her.

Hey, u good?

No

Why?

I made Cahya sad

Can I come to hug you?

Yes, plz do

Oliver went to the bathroom and saw Margo crying. He sat down next to her. "Oh, poor Margie," he said, wrapping his arms around her. "I made Cahya sad! Why do I make so many people sad, Ollie?" she asked, looking at him.

"Margo, I need to tell you s-"

The coach came in and saw him. "Boy! What were you doin'?!" he asked. "Comforting her!" Oliver said as the coach picked him up by his shirt. "How?" he asked, cocking an eyebrow up. "No, no, no, not like that," he said, blushing. "Please drop me," Oliver said, elbowing him. The coach dropped Oliver. Oliver and Margo ran to the tree. They climbed up and sat there. Margo accidentally cut her leg on the tree. "Ow! Maldito árbol!" Margo said, pulling her leg up. The blood dripped into the lake. "Here, take my shirt," Oliver said, removing his shirt. "No, it's get ruined," she said, pushing it back to him. "But your leg is bleedin-"

"It's fine, besides, I've found ways to deal with it myself, since Mom never cared," she told him, putting her skirt on the cut. "What do you mean never cared?" Oliver asked. "Well, she was always too busy fighting with Dad, so she ignored me," Margo said. Oliver looked concerned. "Did you ever tell her?" he asked. "Yes, I did. 'Margo honey, we're busy talkin' bout family stuff.' she'd tell me." Margo explained. "Oh, poor you," Oliver said.

Margo texted her mom.

Mom, will you be able to do anything for my birthday?

Margo decided to jump into the lake. Just then, she got a call from her mom. "Margo, sweetie!" Mary said. "Hello, Mom," Margo said, sighing. "I'm so sorry, but I won't be doin' anything for your birthday," Mary told Margo. "Yup, didn't expect you to," Margo said. "Now Margo, don't act so disappointed-"

Margo hung up.

"Hey, Margo! Watch out!" Oliver said, falling into the lake. She moved. She laughed when he fell in. "So, what was the call 'bout?" Oliver asked. "Mom ain't gon' anythin' for mah birthday," Margo told him, putting her phone away. She went under the water. "Oh, I'm sorry," Oliver said. "It's fine," Margo said, coming back up. "Sure?" Oliver asked. Margo nodded.

They saw the coach.

"Quick! Under the water." Margo said, going underwater with him. The coach didn't see them. "Margo, come back now!" he said. Margo came back up. "Sorry, my leg began to bleed, so I went in here to wash it," Margo said. "Come on back to the team." The coach grabbed her out of the water. "Yes, sir," Margo said, looking a bit uncomfortable.

"How was practice?" Cahya asked bitterly. "You would know if you actually watched," Margo said. Cahya scuffed. She stalked off to her room. Margo looked a bit sad.

"Margo dear, wanna go to the store and get stuff?" Hazel asked. "Yes!" Margo said. They hopped in the car and went shopping.

"Wait, Ollie?" Margo asked, looking at him as they drove. "Yes, Liebling?" he said, looking at her. Hazel looked at Oliver once he said that and smirked. "If Hazel is a nun, doesn't that mean she shouldn't have a family?" she asked. "I'm adopted. But I've been with her since 7 days old." Oliver told Margo. "Oh, sweet."

They got to Goodwill. "Oh yes!" Margo said, walking around the store. She saw some much stuff she didn't need.

"I love this day!" Margo said, walking across the aisles with clothes hanging from her arm. "Mutter, how many things is she gonna buy?" Oliver asked. "As many as she wants," Hazel told him. Oliver's eyes went wide. "Goshdang," he muttered.

Margo came back with a bunch of clothes and books.

"Is that all?" Hazel asked. Margo nodded, shaking her head frantically and smiling widely. Oliver looked at Margo, wide-eyed. Margo went to go get more stuff. "What if she doesn't wear the dress I gave her for her birthday?" Oliver asked, worried. "Oh, don't worry. She will." Hazel said.

She put all her stuff in her room when she got home. She decided to try the clothes on. She showed Oliver when she put them on. "Nice, mate!" he said. Margo was smiling widely.

The sun was setting.

"Wanna watch the sunset?" Oliver asked. Margo nodded. They walked down to the pond where the tree was. They sat on the tree, watching the sun go down. "Truly lovely."

Kiss Margo!

Kiss Oliver!

But he doesn't like me

But she doesn't like me

Dumpshits.