𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ᴡʜᴏꜱᴇ ᴍɪɴᴅꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ꜱᴛᴇᴀᴅꜰᴀꜱᴛ, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛʀᴜꜱᴛ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜ.

ɪꜱᴀɪᴀʜ 26:3

Margo took the babies back to Hazel's room. When she got back, she saw Oliver playing with the puppy. "I'm gonna name the cat Shady," she told him, picking up Shady. "Piper," he said, picking up the puppy. "Cute," Margo said.

You're cuter.

They got to class. Margo looked around. She noticed a few things: Cahya wasn't with Robbie. Cahya looked sad. Blake didn't look at Cahya. And—believe it or not—Chester and Robbie looked almost sympathetic towards Margo's leg.

Crazy!

After school, Oliver went with Margo to the library. As they walked, she saw the fireplace. "You think......?" She pointed to it. "I dunno. Let's check it out," he said, shrugging.

They walked to it. She looked up. "Gone," she said. Oliver looked up too. June was gone. "OK, we know this: she was taken out. Dunno when." Margo said.

They saw Roxie. "Hey, Roxie, did people ever come and umjam the fireplace?" Oliver asked. Roxie shook her head. "Nope. Still jammed."

Liar.

Father Andrew walked down the hallway. Something flew out of his pocket. Margo being Margo, she was curious. She picked it up.

Roxie

"Roxie? What do you think this means?" Oliver asked. Margo shrugged. She stuffed it in her pocket. They went back to the table they sat at in the library. "We need to go back to the room," she told him, feeling wobbly. "OK," he said.

They sat on her bed. "After you left, I was getting dressed—don't cock your eyebrow like that—and I heard someone put something on my door."

She showed him a note:

We saw you in the forest last night. By the way, how's Mavis and Tucker? And Shady and Piper?

--F&M

"Margo!" Jane called from the other side of the door. Margo got up and opened the door. "Hello, Jane," Margo said. "Oliver sent me to get you," she told her. Margo followed as Jane went to the pond. When they got there, Margo saw Oliver sitting on the branch.

"Hey, Margie!" he said, waving to her. "Hey, Ollie!" Margo said, waving back. She and Jane climbed up the branch. "Why'd you want me?" she asked. "Because," he said. "Because?" she repeated. He nodded. "Wanna go swimmin'?" he suggested. Margo and Jane nodded.

Margo jumped in it. She pulled Oliver with her. She laughed as he fell. He came back up. "Margo!" he said. "My hairrrr!" He fixed it.

Margo laughed.

Jane fell into the pond.

They sat on the edge. "Jane," Margo said. Jane looked at her. "We are investigatin' a murder."

"What?"

They woke up in the night, ready to investigate. They went to the workers' rooms. "OK, Oliver, you go check the priest's room. Jane, you check the maids' rooms. I'll check the nuns'." Margo told them. They nodded and headed out.

Top Suspects:

Maid Roxie

Father Andrew

So far, nothing, Margo checked every little detail. Nothing.

"Margo! Margo!" Jane and Oliver said. "What?" she said. "I know who the murderer is!" Oliver said. Margo looked surprised. "Who?" she asked. "Father Andrew!" he said.

"Why do you think that?" Margo asked. Oliver gave her a diary.

Dear Diary,

It's been a few weeks since June died, and it is my fault. And I lost the babies. All of this is my fault.

Andrew

"We need to tell someone!" she said. "Tomorrow. Actually no!" Margo said. "Hmm?" Oliver and Jane said. "Let's wait for him to do something bad. Then we can. No matter how long it takes." she explained.

"Margo, you're brilliant."

"I know."