𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

ꜱᴏ ɪɴ ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛ ᴊᴇꜱᴜꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ ᴏꜰ ɢᴏᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ꜰᴀɪᴛʜ,27 ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʙᴀᴘᴛɪᴢᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱᴇʟᴠᴇꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛ.

ɢᴀʟᴀᴛɪᴀɴꜱ 3:26-27

"Margie," Cahya said as Margo walked with Oliver. "No," Margo said. Cahya scoffed. "Please leave me alone," she told Cahya. "No," Cahya said. "Look, Cahya," Margo said, turning around. "I know you want me back because I was a good friend. But I'm not gonna let you in my life. Because I'm not stupid enough to do that." Margo told Cahya.

Cahya went away crying.

"Margo Evelyn Benett! Open the damn door!" Robbie said, banging on her door. "What?!!!!!" Margo said, annoyed, opening the door. "You made Cahya cry!" Robbie said. "Uh huh, and?" Margo said, crossing her arms. "How dare you?!" Robbie cried. Margo frowned. She shut the door in Robbie's face. "You rat!" Robbie cried, banging on the door. "Go!" Margo told Robbie. "NO!" Robbie said. Margo opened the door and punched Robbie in the gut.

"I've wanted to do that for ages."

Incoming Call.

Margo picked it up. It was a number she didn't know. "Hello?" she said. "Margo!" Mary cried. "No." Margo hung up.

Incoming Call.

"What?" Margo said, answering. Margo was clearly pissed. "I want to you come back home, stop listening to those Catholics 'bout a false God," Mary told Margo. Margo couldn't believe her mother! Mary has always been a devoted Christian, but now!

"NO!" Margo said. "Aaron is bad for you! Please!" Margo cried. This wasn't her mother. The mother that would read her verses when she was scared. The mother that would take her to church every Sunday. The mother that loved her.

This wasn't her.

And Noah and Ruth were falling victim.

She had to do something.

Ruth, I have a plan

Noah, I have a plan

"Oliver! Oliver! Wake up!" she said, shaking him awake in the middle of the night. "Uh? What?" he said, waking up. "Oh, Margie! What're you doin' up?" he asked, sitting up.

"I have a plan,"

"Uh oh,"

They climbed out of Margo's window. "OK, explain the plan to me," Oliver told Margo. "So, basically Mom—ugh! I can't even call her that. Mary –-is an atheist now. Thanks to her new lover, Aaron. Noah and Ruth want to come here. So, we're sneaking them out." Margo said. "Interesting," Oliver muttered.

They went to Margo's house. "Hey, there's my house!" she said. They went to Noah's window. "Noah! Ruth! We're here!" Margo said. Ruth and Noah were there. "Oh, thank you, Margo-"

They heard Mary coming. "Hurry!" Margo shouted. Ruth and Noah jumped from their window. They landed on the bushes. Ruth and Noah quickly got up. "Run!" Margo said.

Mary chased them. "Get back, you ungrateful children!" Mary yelled. "No, you atheistic pregnant cheatin' adulterer!" Margo shouted. "What?" Ruth said. "I'll explain later!" Margo told them.

They got to the school. Mary was so close to them. "The tree house!" Margo said. They rushed into the forest. Mary couldn't find them.

"OK, let's hope Mom is gone," Noah said. He looked out the window. "Nope," he muttered.

Margo sighed. "Well, we're sleepin' here tonight then."