𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

ᴛʀᴜꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏʀᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴇᴀɴ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ. ɪɴ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴀᴄᴋɴᴏᴡʟᴇᴅɢᴇ ʜɪᴍ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀᴛʜꜱ.

ᴘʀᴏᴠᴇʀʙꜱ 3:5-6

Oliver sat in Margo's room playing with Mavis and Tucker while Margo slept.

Margo was woken by her phone.

Margo, I'm pregnant. 2 months pregnant

Margo's eyes went wide as she read that. "WHAT??!!!!" she exclaimed. Oliver looked at her. "Mom is two months pregnant!" she told him.

And I'm not gonna raise the kid religious. I'm no longer religious

Mom, Aaron is bad for you!

Margo Evelyn Benett, you are wrong!

I'm blocking you

Margo blocked Mary.

"Oh, my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Margo said. Oliver nodded. "I'm gonna add her to my prayer list," she said. "Me too," Oliver said.

They went down to school. Cahya was with Blake the whole day. Blake was blushing the whole time. Margo smirked at them. "We need a shipname for them," she told Oliver. Oliver nodded. "Clake?" she suggested. "Bahya?" he said. Cahya glared at them. Margo and Oliver smirked too. "Your shipname is Mollie," Cahya told them. Margo and Oliver blushed.

"Did you get the girl?" Margo asked Blake. He shook his head. "You really need to get her," she told her. He blushed. Mavis grabbed Margo's hair.

Just then, Cahya came and grabbed Blake's hand. Margo batted her eyebrows. Cahya kissed him.

"Good good. You got the girl!" Margo said. Blake smiled.

Margo and Oliver went to see the twins. Margo fed Mavis while Oliver held Tucker. "OK, let's work more on the case," she told him, putting Mavis down.

"Idea," Oliver said. Margo looked at him. "Shoot," she said. "In the night, when everyone is asleep, we sneak into their rooms to investigate," he told her. "Good idea," Margo told him.

They slowly crept up the stairs to where the workers stayed. Margo held Oliver's hand as they crept.

When they got to that floor they walked along the hall. "Let's start with Sister Rudy," Oliver said. Margo went to her room, "OK, you check that side, I'll check this side," she told him.

She walked slowly so Rudy wouldn't wake up. She checked in all the drawers, the closet, clothes, paper, shelves, etc.

Nothing.

"Oliver, I'm gonna go to the next room. Join me when you're done," she told him. "OK," Oliver said, nodding.

She went into Sister Mable's room. She saw Mable sleeping. She looked around and saw nothing.

All of the rooms were like this.

But..........

Oliver saw nothing. He talked to himself as he looked. "I love Margo Benett," he muttered. "But she doesn't love me."

Idiot.

He walked down the hall. He saw the brown-haired girl he loved running to him. "Oliver!" she said, grabbing his hand. She dragged him to Maid Roxie's room. "I found her diary!" Margo said, showing him.

Dear Diary,

I did it. I'm not sorry. I did it! I'd do it again. I'm not ever gonna be sorry.

Roxie

Margo and Oliver looked at each other. "Do you think-" Roxie moved in her sleep. Oliver quickly grabbed Margo's hand as she dropped the diary. They ran out. They leaned flat against the wall, waiting for something to happen.

"Is she still asleep?" Margo asked. "I think so," he said, nodding. "Leggo," Oliver said. Margo nodded. "Let's go check out Father Andrew's room," Margo said.

They quietly crept into his room. Margo looked in his drawers. They found a note:

Dear

I'm sorry, I lost them. I'm sorry.

Andrew

The top was torn off, so she couldn't see what came after the "Dear".

"Let's go!" Margo said, grabbing his hand. They headed back to Margo's room. Margo looked her door behind her.

They sat next to Mavis and Tucker on the rug. They stared at each other. "Umm, wanna go swimmin'?" he asked. Margo nodded. "But what if they hear us?" Oliver asked. "Sneak out my window," Margo told him. She opened. "It's only the second floor that I am on," she said. Oliver laughed.

Margo opened her window. She tied a small rope to climb down. "OK! Ollie, come down!" she whisper-yelled. "OK!" he said. He slowly climbed down. "See? Not that bad," she told him. "Yeah, not that bad," he muttered, mocking her. Margo rolled her eyes.

Margo climbed up the tree. She took off her shirt and just wore her bra. She dived off. "OH! Idea!" Margo said. "What?" Oliver said. "Who can do the best dive," she said. "No," Oliver said. "Oh? Are you scared that'll beat you?" she asked teasingly.

"Oh?! Scared, huh? Fine!" he said. He dived down. Margo laughed. "What was that? Here, let me show you how it's really done," she said. She got up on the tree and stood up. She had her back towards the pond. She jumped off backward and did a flip.

"Fine, you won, Margie."

"Told you."