Chapter Eleven

I awoke feeling refreshed and comfy. I looked next to me and found my angel. The way his hair shone, even when there was no light hitting it. And how his lips looked moisturized and ready to kiss. He really is handsome; more than handsome he was a god. I stared at his bare chest, as it rose up and down. I decided to be brave and graze my hands over his sculpted chest. It was so smooth but rock hard all at the same time. I took it a bit further and decided to rest my hand gently on the side of his cheek. I got up and put my lips close enough where I could give him a peck on his mouth. I pulled back, but a hand grabbed me by the waist and pushed me back down. Now I was back where I started, with my lips to his but this time he was awake. His mouth started to move with mine. It was intense; I started to really get in to it but then he separated his mouth from mine. We were both breathing hard, then out of nowhere he rolled me over, and the roles were reversed. He was on top of me now. He started to trail small, but aggressive kisses down my body. Whenever his lips left my skin I felt this burning sensation. He started to reach for my bra strap and that’s when I started to panic. I’m not ready for sex or whatever he was going to do to me. I mean I’m not going to lie, I loved his kisses, I would love it even more if he didn’t stop, but I’m not ready for sex … not yet. I quickly made up an excuse and said “Uhm … I have to use the bathroom really quick.” I softly pushed him off me and sped off. As soon as I closed the bathroom door I started pacing. I started thinking and everything started to come to my awareness. What am I doing going to sleep with Christian? I know we literally didn’t sleep together but still, it’s Jace’s brother. I can’t believe I let him get so close me. What if he’s only doing this to get back at Jace? Oh god, Jace! If he ever finds out about this, all hell will break loose. I groaned.

I exited the bathroom and within seconds Christian had me pinned against the wall. “You made me wait” he whispered in my ear. He started to nibble on my neck, I could feel his teeth starting to extend. It felt so good, I almost gave in. Almost.

“Jace … ah I mean Christian.” Shit! I didn’t mean to do that. He stopped what he was doing and took a few steps back.

“What did you just call me?” Ugh, I’m so stupid. I quickly came up with a response.

“It was a joke, ha ha get it?” I gave a stiff laugh.

“Oh was it, because I’m not laughing.” He looked down at me with such loathing.

“I-”

“You know what it doesn’t matter. I don’t even know why I kissed you, oh right! I remember now. I feel sorry for you. I mean I bet you’ve never been kissed or even better I bet you’ve never had sex. Your definitely still a virgin with your-”I slapped him. I couldn’t take anymore insults, especially from him.

“Hell yea I’ve never been kissed and your damn sure I’ve never had sex. I’m saving that for someone special, who fortunately is not you! You’re such a self-righteous, egotistic asshole.” I could see the pain in his eyes. He looked like he regretted every word that he said, well it’s too late he can’t take back what he said.

“Rose I’m-”

“Don’t say anything.” I whispered. I quickly grabbed my jeans and ran out his house and into the woods by his house.

After about 15 minutes of me trying to escape his presence, I stopped. I realized even vampires get tired. My feet hurt; I bent down and looked at them. They were sore and bleeding. I sighed. It took me another second to realize that I had no pants on. I quickly wrapped my hands around the bottom half of my body. Great! If anyone saw me they would probably think I was some hussy. I quickly pulled my jeans on. Wait a minute! Don’t tell me. Oh yes, I left my shoes at Christians place. Awesome! I guess I’m going barefoot, because it would be too embarrassing to go back now.