Absent Heart

****THIS BOOK IS IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING. JUST WANT TO MAKE IT GRAMATICALLY BETTER. ENJOY THE READ!!

 Prologue

I came home late one night after partying with some friends, to find my door hanging off its hinges. “What the hell.” Who did this, oh I bet it was my obnoxious little brother. He’s always playing with his stupid little Thor hammer. When I see him were going to have a little ‘chat’.

Thinking about it now, why don’t I hear my parents yelling or matter a fact why don’t I hear any noise or voices coming from the inside of my house.

I opened the door eagerly, only to be confronted by a terrible stench. Sick! What is this!?

I turned the corner, entering the living room only to be met by my parents lying on the floor, mutilated. I screamed and I screamed. I think my voice shook the whole neighborhood. I dropped to my knee’s trying to find my mom in this sea of blood. Oh god! Where is the bottom half of her body?

I started vomiting and vomiting. My stomach was on fire by the time I finished.

I suddenly shot up thinking where are Max and Emily? I ran up stair’s, checked my parents room, their room, and even my room. Where could they be? I started running towards the steps but saw a light coming from the bathroom. I ran to it. That was a mistake …

There lying across the floor was my two five year old brother and sister soaking in blood.