- Eighteen -

Ohm got out of his car and gestured Mathew to wait with his gun ready as he entered the location that Drake had texted. He held his gun tight in his hand.

He looked around the empty place with hope that he went there with. As per Drake's information, Nani's men ran to this location after the shootout. And Ohm was convinced that they must have got hold of Nanon between the shootout.

But the place looks eerily silent. So he was on his guard.

He heard footsteps. He was injured and a bit weak. Also the sudden memory flash had resulted in a severe headache. But all he needed now was Nanon. And so as soon as he received Drake's text he left Gemini's condo.

But he is having only Mathew with him whom he has asked to guard the car so that he can run back with Nanon as soon as he finds him.

If they outnumber him, there is a good chance that it will be difficult.

The thought made Ohm smirk. Because that's what gives him the kick.

He held on to the knife he had hid in his boots and firmly held the gun in the other.

As the footsteps neared, he took a moment to duck to the side behind a pillar and turn immediately holding up the knife to target, but to his horror he saw Drake tied up. And Behind him was Nani smirking at Ohm while walking ahead with his men,

Ohm stopped and turned back behind the pillar kneeling down to stuck his knife back and to hide his gun.

"All Hail Delta!" Nani mocked. And Ohm stood straight regaining his composure.

He knew that Nani was aware of his presence. And there was no way Drake had sent this message.

Ohm smirked and took out a mobile from his pocket. He immediately typed something and sent.

"Mr. Delta! C'mon out brother. Look whim do we have here? Your right hand man." Nani said slowly walking towards the pillar.

As he reached there he turned and shot the gun but only to see that the gunshot hit the trunk on the side. He frowned in confusion and turned around.

All his men also turned to look everywhere. Ohm who was now behind the trunk was taking a look around to understand the position of each and every person.

If he moves, he needs to be sure which direction to move in.

Drake whose mouth was tied up keep his eyes straight. He knew Ohm was around. And he knew that he was behind that pillar. One second here and there and that bullet could have been across his chest.

Nani I not here to threaten. He is at his lowest and he wants to absolutely kill the Delta without a fear of what will happen if Narong gets to know.

.

"Where is Dew?" Nani asked his men who had gone back in search of Dew.

"We couldn't find him at the place we left."

"YOU FOOLS! I cannot be sure of he is alive or dead. And if he is not dead, he can be a threat to us!" Nani punched the guy who broke the news to him.

"S-sorry." The guys said but Nani took a gun from the guy standing beside him and shot the informer in his head.

"FUCK YOUR SORRY!"