- Ten -

"Here... Watch your leg... Yes. There." Gemini said while helping Ohm sit on the chair in his room.

Nanon and Drake who were following behind were now in the room too.

Ohm looked at his baby brother and ruffled his hair lovingly before pulling his hand back. Gemini cleared his throat and turned to Drake.

"Please call Dr. Mat." Gemini said.

"I have called Dr. Jerry." Drake replied. "We cannot let commercial doctors look at our bodies."

"Happy Birthday Gem!" Ohm said ignoring everything.

Gemini turned to look at Ohm blankly while Ohm smiled at him.

Nanon and Drake looked at the two brothers.

"I am glad I got to wish you first this year. It wasn't happening in last two years. I should have got into a blast last year too." Ohm added still smiling at Gemini.

Drake observed Nanon's expression flicker but he composed his face quickly.

"Are you a psycho?" Gemini snapped kneeling before Ohm. He then shook his head looking at Ohm's state. "Well, I know the answer to this question already."

Ohm chuckled. Gemini too smiled briefly. Drake's stern face relaxed a bit seeing his friend being able to talk to his brother whom he was missing a lot.

Nanon was still trembling on the side. The blast left him devastated. But he was speechless. Because Ohm was already injured and still protected Nanon. As soon as the first impact was felt Ohm pushed Nanon to the ground and covered him with his own body resulting in him suffering the impact while Nanon was only a little hurt in few places.

"When will your doctor come? You are bleeding so much." Gemini said looking worried.

Ohm held his face in his hands. "Listen. You go and enjoy your birthday. I am fine." He turned to Nanon and met his eyes. "There is a lot left for me to resolve before I die." He smirked.

Nanon turned to the side pretended to scratch his eyes. He did not know why he was on the verge of tears. But Ohm's state was pitiable and still his crooked smile and fierce gaze was intact.

"O..." Gemini said concerned. "But your health..."

"I said it." Ohm said sternly. "I don't want you to be involved in all this."

Gemini pressed his lips biting it internally. It was what he wanted anyway. He never wanted to be part of the world his family belonged to. But Ohm was his lifeline.

After his parents, he had no one but Ohm.

"Drake, ask Mathew to drive him to Job's house."

Drake nodded and turned to make a call.

Within 2 minutes Mathew was on the door knocking.

Dr. Jerry walked in whom Mathew had gone to pick up. "Oh, is this your handsome brother?" he asked as soon as he saw Gemini.

Gemini frowned in confusion at the new face.

"Stay away from him doc. He is minor." Ohm said.

Gemini frowned.

"I don't swing that way lad." Jerry commented and turned to Gemini. "What do you study child?"

"I am not a child... doctor."

Jerry rolled his eyes. "Oh you are certainly from the Nerves. Same attitude!" He shook his head while Ohm and Drake smirked. Even if Gemini is not part of what they do, he does have the edge in him. He is righteous, a trained fighter and knows how to fire a gun in self-defence. His shooting efficiency is 9.5 to 9.7. However, it is still lower than Ohm's. Ohm's shooting efficiency for the target is 10 and that too consistently.