- Twelve -

Ohm's PoV:

To love someone is one thing. To hate someone is another. But what do you call a feeling when you want to hold that someone, choke them to death and then make them live again only to choke them to death in pieces?

Nanon... A gigolo whom I bought in a billion baht from Rouge. A posh name to a brothel. When I saw him for the first time walking towards the stage... I knew... It wasn't the first time I am seeing him.

But this memory of mine is playing a shitty game with me. I have seen Nanon past two whole years in my dreams and in this picture that is the only thing I had in my wallet at the time when my accident happened.

There can be thousand reasons for you to have someone's picture with you. But in your wallet... I thought he was someone I held dear to me.

And then that night I started getting weird dreams... Or not just dreams. They were the visuals from my past. My last moments before I died.

When I woke up, the doctor had no identity of me. I was not even in Bangkok.

I had fallen off a cliff and stuck in a bush while the car I was in blasted below the cliff. It's like everyone around me wanted me dead. But my story was not over yet.

And so started my second inning. I started looking for the clues behind my accident.

I am the delta... The master of The Nerves. It is not possible for me to be alone out of town and get into an accident. And if someone did trick me, then it must be someone from my own side.

Initially I started judging people after lying about my memory getting completely washed off.

I realized who is true to me and who is not.

And the most shocking was Grand Sir and Grand Madam who are supposed to be my grandparents but the way they kept lying made me realize I can trust no one but Gemini.

And my nightmares... and the fact that Nanon hates me. For some reason unknown.

And I hate him for my nightmares. The scar on my chest which I remember is cause by him stabbing me.

But why did he stab me? Who is he? What does he want?

I had thousands of questions till I received this one phone call.

[Master?]

"..."

[M-m-master? D-do you recognize me? Its Theo. Your consigliere.]

"Theo?" Is what I whispered.

[Yes Master. Master save me please. I am trapped in here.]

Drake looked up from his headphones. He had started recording and tracking the moment Theo asked me to recognize him.

"Where are you?" I asked confused.

I don't remember this guy. But this name rings a bell. Somewhere in my blurry memory I keep on calling Theo. After I woke up I wondered where he went. If he existed, that is. Is this the same Theo?

[I am near the prison of the Epsilon. I... I am badly hurt and am calling from a PCO.]

Drake gave me a thumbs up as soon as the location was tracked.

"Stay there hidden around wherever you are calling from. And come out only when you see my car."

[Th-Th-Thank You Master.]

I disconnected the call and turned to look at Mathew who nodded and rushed out. Drake was done noting the locating and texted it to Mathew while we walked out.